Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who took that and where was it? Headlights? Because the email didn't have a date, I wondered if these were already in the showrooms. Can anyone get pics of front and back? Wondering about new headlights....
That was from an official private showing event in Taiwan in January. It also showed the new headlight. Tesla quickly covered up the car after the word got out to the rest of the world.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
That was from an official private showing event in Taiwan in January. It also showed the new headlight. Tesla quickly covered up the car after the word got out to the rest of the world.

Oh right. I remember that pic. Thanks for clarifying. I thought perhaps someone had snapped a new pic from one of the showrooms highlighted in that "event" announcement.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
HAHA! They changed the pic! Go look again guys!

Boy am I glad I downloaded that pic!
For what it is worth, the old image is still there: https://www.tesla.com/sites/default...mage_1.png?itok=BqewFWzp&timestamp=1644280709

@2101Guy just found out it arrived today! If you're still willing to check it out 👀much appreciated
One black LR, one msm LR, red plaid from last week still there, and one red LR. Is this one yours? I have a picture of the vin but didn’t know if she wanted it post it publicly or not. The last digit is 4

The red LR appeared perfect to me. I saw no noticeable gaps anywhere nor any sort of paint defect. However obviously they had not washed it so not possible to truly see paint condition. But from what I could see it looked to be perfect.

Attachments

• C1CE0CB5-E4CE-42A3-B859-DFBDBEB563B2.jpeg
    C1CE0CB5-E4CE-42A3-B859-DFBDBEB563B2.jpeg
    483.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 0FA4FA44-25C5-4200-9D97-C897891D799B.jpeg
    0FA4FA44-25C5-4200-9D97-C897891D799B.jpeg
    599.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 0A359FC2-0607-488D-BD75-6F9DEC2D8BA0.jpeg
    0A359FC2-0607-488D-BD75-6F9DEC2D8BA0.jpeg
    725.8 KB · Views: 58
@EndlessPlaid Do you have the number for the lighting hotline? Can you ask Sawyer Merrit if I’m getting the new lights?

I can honestly say that everyone I know that’s ordered a Model S is on this forum.
LOL. Yeah he hasn't heard anything recently AFAIK. Last time I asked he said he hadn't heard anything.
If you already have a VIN, , then it's unlikely to have the new lights. I would think later on this month is when the first new lights begin showing up.

Reactions: Ormond
One black LR, one msm LR, red plaid from last week still there, and one red LR. Is this one yours? I have a picture of the vin but didn’t know if she wanted it post it publicly or not. The last digit is 4

The red LR appeared perfect to me. I saw no noticeable gaps anywhere nor any sort of paint defect. However obviously they had not washed it so not possible to truly see paint condition. But from what I could see it looked to be perfect.
😭😭😭😭😭 You're the best! Thank you