Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN!!!
SW Florida MS LR Blue/Cream 19" Wheels
Ordered Oct 2020. Never really had delivery date, except for 1 week about 6 weeks ago, then it disappeared

Your Model S​

RN1141xxxx

VIN 5YJSA1xxxxxxxxx

View Design Details

Estimated Delivery: June 20 - June 26​

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
Congratulations! It’s great to know that LR VINs are being assigned.

Yeah those things alone aren’t “weird” but combined with your schizophrenic offers to people, they’re called red flags. And this activity says fraud.

This is even shadier! $50k on top of the total price of a car you can order yourself, at the normal price, and have in the same time frame? You also selling steak knives that cut through shoes and still slice tomatoes? 🙄

Regardless, this isn’t the place to conduct business.
If it seems too good to be true......

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
My plaid msm, cream, cf, 21 in, FSD, just changed delivery date from June 21-30 (after weeks) to June 22-30. Not sure if that’s a good sign or they’re just messing with my head. I have another order with wood interior with. June delivery. Both were ordered before the price increase. I’ll take the first that shows up and cancel the other.
That's great news actually. I kinda wish I had black interior because this wait is finally getting on my nerves

My plaid msm, cream, cf, 21 in, FSD, just changed delivery date from June 21-30 (after weeks) to June 22-30. Not sure if that’s a good sign or they’re just messing with my head. I have another order with wood interior with. June delivery. Both were ordered before the price increase. I’ll take the first that shows up and cancel the other.

Don't confuse precision with accuracy!

Be seriously, better than June Aug Sept July, etc...

Check the configurations on the two peeps that have received VIN’s on their LR orders. Tesla does appear to be attempting to fulfill pre-refresh orders.
I see that, and I'm quite happy that they might actually try to fulfill some of the longest standing orders first. Reward the customers that have held out the longest. We all know how difficult it is waiting, so that is the right thing to do. Let's hope this trend holds!