Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The screen and it's integration seem like an afterthought. The wooden board for a dash looks like an afterthought. Having an a/c vent behind the unintegrated screen seems like an oversight.

Badly need the final reveal to reveal a nice(r) interior.
You hate it, I love it. Are you going to try to stop me from expressing my opinion?

HRASnhu.jpg

Now that we finally have an up close, clear shot, it's easy to see that the crease isn't just different, it doesn't even exist all the way down to the fog lights

Also, why did they tape everything?
Regardless of whether or not the design of the front has changed (I still say no) I think it looks great in this shot.
I'm really liking the look of these headlights as well. Hopefully they function adequately.

Reactions: Topher
You hate it, I love it. Are you going to try to stop me from expressing my opinion?
I agree. I'm not sure why some people are down on the super clean interior. I'm looking forward to it.
The dash seems super low which will be an interesting change. I'm expecting the forward visibility to be great, but we will see.

My one fear is that my knees will hit the dashboard (or corner of the screen) I'm 6'-4" but like to sit relatively close to the wheel with my knees bent. I really wanted to get an Audi A3 a few years ago, but didn't because my right leg was jammed against the side of the center console. I currently have a E90 3 series which is fine.

The guy in the photo seems to have plenty of room, but who knows how tall he is.

Can't wait to sit in one.

I wonder if the dash design is so simple to reduce costs of a RHD variant. There's literally nothing they have to change about the dash or console to flip it. Just lower work to put the steering wheel on the other side.
or maybe just put a wheel on both sides, that way both people in the front can take turns driving... just like a spaceship!

Your lines for 1 and 2 are actually the last compelling part of your comment since they literally cannot be used to prove or disprove anything.

I am not trying to prove or disprove anything. That picture with its lines was not even my image.

I am just documenting / reporting what my eyes are telling me. :) That image rings true to me.

It is possible my eyes are wrong, but I just can't see the old nose as the same as the new. The new looks much less duckfaced to me - it looks lower, wider, more-Porsche-like than the old prototype one.

HRASnhu.jpg

Now that we finally have an up close, clear shot, it's easy to see that the crease isn't just different, it doesn't even exist all the way down to the fog lights

Also, why did they tape everything?

Indeed the crease looks like, as I described it once, a wide moustache in this image - and as some have drawn lines that bend outwards already far above the foglights. Hard to say for sure, but this is certainly a compelling image.

And again, the duckface to me looks lower, less upwards pointing than it was before.

Reactions: Bokonon and ohmman
Status
Not open for further replies.