Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I went in to my local SC to complain about the wait. They gave me the usual line about not producing white interiors yet. So I showed them screen shots of various white interior vehicles which have shown up on the "earlier pickup available" screen, to which they said "Oh, wow". I pushed a little harder, and they then put a note on my order which states "Deliver Now". Apparently this means that I am ready to take delivery immediately, and should move me towards the front of the line (I ordered on 1/10, shouldn't I be at the front of the line anyway???) I have serious doubts this will make a difference, but who knows at this point!
What the . . . ? There's a secret "Deliver Now" option? Is there a "Pretty Please" option?

Well, I went in to my local SC to complain about the wait. They gave me the usual line about not producing white interiors yet. So I showed them screen shots of various white interior vehicles which have shown up on the "earlier pickup available" screen, to which they said "Oh, wow". I pushed a little harder, and they then put a note on my order which states "Deliver Now". Apparently this means that I am ready to take delivery immediately, and should move me towards the front of the line (I ordered on 1/10, shouldn't I be at the front of the line anyway???) I have serious doubts this will make a difference, but who knows at this point!
how does this look in app? does it still show your date range? lol how do i get on said list?

Tesla's Wheel O' Estimated Delivery Dates has spun again... I was excited when I changed back to a white interior order on 4/20 that my EDD was updated from July-Aug to April 29 - May 27. Now that the first day in that delivery window has hit, the new EDD is dumped to the end of the second quarter - June 23 - June 30. I see a similar trend to my first "real" EDD update that was at the end of the first quarter. They really don't have a clue as to when they'll be able to build these cars... I'm ok with waiting, but I'm so frustrated with the whip-sawing of the dates back and forth.

Reactions: evfangirl
Tesla's Wheel O' Estimated Delivery Dates has spun again... I was excited when I changed back to a white interior order on 4/20 that my EDD was updated from July-Aug to April 29 - May 27. Now that the first day in that delivery window has hit, the new EDD is dumped to the end of the second quarter - June 23 - June 30. I see a similar trend to my first "real" EDD update that was at the end of the first quarter. They really don't have a clue as to when they'll be able to build these cars... I'm ok with waiting, but I'm so frustrated with the whip-sawing of the dates back and forth.
Sure looks that way…My EDD after being brought back to May, pushed back again to June this morning!

Reactions: evfangirl
i hope so. my edd went from 4/24-5/22 to 6/18-6/30 this morning. just when i thought, things were moving in the right direction... :(
it's now 6/24-6/30.

with seeing how tesla is making and delivering pretty much all colors in white, i just can't fathom why it is still taking this long. what are they doing for the whole month of may? is the demand that great that for us that ordered on 1/10 - they can't fulfill until end of june?

Are you guys getting VINs? It seems that other than maybe 10-20 people that got VINs during the last 10 days, there is no much going on with white interior orders. Maybe TESLA run out of white seats again 🤣🤣

SEPTEMBER?!?!?!?!?
IMG_2986.jpeg

Yeah… I hope anyone that’s getting delayed is
mentioning their frustrations in the app - timelines slipping 6 months is inexcusable

Tesla doesn’t give anyone a way to win here, canceling the order results in losing the $250 order fee.

I mean throw in a charger, floor mats, etc… to make things a little better

Reactions: catxi and jiren
View attachment 1042941
mentioning their frustrations in the app - timelines slipping 6 months is inexcusable

Tesla doesn’t give anyone a way to win here, canceling the order results in losing the $250 order fee.

That's awful. What in the hell is going on? I REALLY don't want the black interior . . . .

Reactions: catxi and jiren
View attachment 1042941

View attachment 1042941

Do you use the chat function in the app for that? Has anyone found any satisfaction of any kind going that route?