Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quebec friends I have a question for you’ll- did anyone receive the Quebec EV money from the government yet? If yes, how long did it take?

I submitted my application a day after taking delivery of the car. They reached out asking for a signed copy of the sales agreement since the copy I uploaded was missing a signature. It’s been more than a month since applying and just wondering how long it takes.
Just got approved for the QC rebate ! Guess I'll be waiting for the cheque now. :)

Yes. You can see the country of origin via tesla-info website.
This odd combo means Canadian 2024 Model Y RWD will not have the same "Range-up" option as the 'muhrican version despite being assembled in US.

Staying on Model 3 HighlandI topic, I checked out this car over the weekend. You can read my thoughts in this M3H vs MY thread. Bottom line.... now I want an M3H! And I was never a fan of the Gen 1.

Yes. You can see the country of origin via tesla-info website.
This odd combo means Canadian 2024 Model Y RWD will not have the same "Range-up" option as the 'muhrican version despite being assembled in US.

Staying on Model 3 HighlandI topic, I checked out this car over the weekend. You can read my thoughts in this M3H vs MY thread. Bottom line.... now I want an M3H! And I was never a fan of the Gen 1.
WOW! I did not know about Tesla Info. Their inventory listings are amazing with easy to use filters. And they clearly list country of origin as you said. And a lot of other info INCLUDING odometer readings. WOW!

Tesla buyers guides, worldwide inventory and support for owners

Thank you _OP!

Not too sure whatcha mean by Amber Reflectors, but we do get adaptive headlights for highbeams, just not matrix due to Canadian laws. if you can send me a pic of what you mean i can verify for you!
Canada made active matrix headlights legal in 2018 however Tesla has not implemented the functionality them in Canada yet. The amber parking lights and turn signals are standard across the board on all Tesla cars since 2020 as this is an international standard with exception to the USA which can use white or amber. Tesla now sells international cars so yes they are all amber now as it would not make sense to make USA cars with white turn signals and the rest of the world with amber.