Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's Meet ModelXBoy V2, I call it Iron Man Edition!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ModelXBoy

No More Door Captain of TMC! Oh Yeah Baby!
Jan 3, 2016
Orange County, CA
Hi Model X world:

I have not been active on this forum for sometimes now. Finally after quite some time, my replacement X has finally been configured. Please let me know what you think about my new combination, I loved it. I can't stand the white exterior anymore due to the problems I have which I do not want to talk too much about. Let's focus on this new configuration and discuss. Tesla has said to give me a much better experience this time around. I have very high hope for this car! I just can not wait! lol!

Peace
ModelXBoy

Attachments

• Model X Iron Man Edition.png
    Model X Iron Man Edition.png
    694.1 KB · Views: 137
Hi Model X world:

I have not been active on this forum for sometimes now. Finally after quite some time, my replacement X has finally been configured. Please let me know what you think about my new combination, I loved it. I can't stand the white exterior anymore due to the problems I have which I do not want to talk too much about. Let's focus on this new configuration and discuss. Tesla has said to give me a much better experience this time around. I have very high hope for this car! I just can not wait! lol!

Peace
ModelXBoy

Congrats! What did you order?

Hi Model X world:

Peace
ModelXBoy
It looks like you're going with Ultra White interior again...did you upload the wrong file?

I am curious on how your design studio looked when you placed your order as far as billing?

Bill to Elon?

Payment page has been bypassed. It's just like configuring any other normal Xs. The wait time is still 7 days to auto confirm, I think by law Tesla can't force confirm right away. There is always option to change my combination before the 7 days is up just like any other Xs. I really would like Elon to sign my new X for letting me wait so long for the replacement : P, but I totally and fully appreciate how Tesla handles my situation and love Tesla to death. They even changed my delivery center from Costa Mesa to Burbank just to give me a completely new start and new experience. They also put their most knowledgeable and most customer service oriented individual as my DS to ensure this time I will be getting the best delivery experience possible. I originally thought to delete all my old X photos and videos, but again this is once in a life time experience and I should just keep it for memory.

Looks great IMO..what will you do with doors that work perfectly Door Captain?? For a moment reading your post title I was thinking that there is reincarnation of the ModelXBoy..thankfully it's just the Model X:p

I am so eager to get rid of the "door captain" sticker off! This time around I am not in rush, not in hurry, let Tesla take their sweet time. I just sit back, drive my existing Xs, which both driver and passenger windows can't be roll down anymore on the freeway due to the heavy wind that blows the window and will blow the alignment off. At this time, I just wait for the new X. Plus my daughter did not get the chance to sit in the original X because it had been fixed at my SC for such a long time. This time around, I will bring her to the delivery, take her to the new car, and enjoy the shiny new X without problems (hopefully) together.

@ModelXBoy - You are an inspiration as far as patience goes. Truly the "Model" XBoy ;)

Thank you! Sometimes we have to deal with things like this. We should be glad that Tesla is such a great company that stand behind their product 100%. If survey ever ask me if I would buy another Tesla in the future? The answer is definitely a solid YES, in fact I have already done so with the Model 3 reservation. ;)

Reactions: madodel and ModelX
Payment page has been bypassed. It's just like configuring any other normal Xs. The wait time is still 7 days to auto confirm, I think by law Tesla can't force confirm right away. There is always option to change my combination before the 7 days is up just like any other Xs. I really would like Elon to sign my new X for letting me wait so long for the replacement : P, but I totally and fully appreciate how Tesla handles my situation and love Tesla to death. They even changed my delivery center from Costa Mesa to Burbank just to give me a completely new start and new experience. They also put their most knowledgeable and most customer service oriented individual as my DS to ensure this time I will be getting the best delivery experience possible. I originally thought to delete all my old X photos and videos, but again this is once in a life time experience and I should just keep it for memory.

I am so eager to get rid of the "door captain" sticker off! This time around I am not in rush, not in hurry, let Tesla take their sweet time. I just sit back, drive my existing Xs, which both driver and passenger windows can't be roll down anymore on the freeway due to the heavy wind that blows the window and will blow the alignment off. At this time, I just wait for the new X. Plus my daughter did not get the chance to sit in the original X because it had been fixed at my SC for such a long time. This time around, I will bring her to the delivery, take her to the new car, and enjoy the shiny new X without problems (hopefully) together.

I am sure yours will be flawless, Elon will most likely inspect it himself.

Must be a long drive all the way to Burbank, why not choose a closer SC?

I am sure yours will be flawless, Elon will most likely inspect it himself.

Must be a long drive all the way to Burbank, why not choose a closer SC?

Tesla recommended Burbank, maybe it's a bigger showroom or something. I think they want me to have a completely new and different experience, I did not choose Burbank, they said it's going to be great over there.

MC red with white interior and carbon trim is the same exact configuration I'm currently considering myself. I worry that it might be too flamboyant, but it sure looks striking! I'd love to see it IRL before deciding.

MC red with white interior and carbon trim is the same exact configuration I'm currently considering myself. I worry that it might be too flamboyant, but it sure looks striking! I'd love to see it IRL before deciding.

I have a long time deciding as well on color combination. I only know for sure that no more white for me. After comparing blue, red, I decided to be little flashy to go with red. I think this is least chosen color so my X should stand out little more on the road. :D

You have copied my configuration exactly! I would let you know how I love it, but haven't seen it still. Waiting for the DS to tell me they have finished the QC process at the service center. its been in CT for 4 weeks now, and I am trying to wait patiently...