Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I have a problem of work with the European Space Agency........

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I realized what was happening I had an emotional breakdown. I have also been visited by the Doctor of ESA for my emotional breakdown who gave me two weeks of sick leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I went to the Italian Consolate in Rotterdam to ask for a document allowing me to go to Italy since I didn't have the release from the Military Service. The clerk at the Italian Consolate told me that he couldn't give me such a document since the Military District of Rome didn't answer to them in spite of the fact that I sent to such a Military District all the documents asking for the release twice!

The clerk also warned me that in that period I was taking the risk to go to prison for 15 years because the Military District considered me as a person that was trying to avoid the Military Service in a not legal way.

But I had to go to Italy to understand what was happening to the Military District of Rome. In fact they first told me that I was going to get my release from the Military Service, then they told me that my release from the Military Service was going to another guy having my same name and surname and working like me in Holland :)confused: of course not possible believe me :confused:).
Problem was that since the Italian Consolate didn't give to me the document allowing to me to go to Italy I could be arrested and sent to prison at the Italian Border.

Raffy - In reading this thread and your article, I want to make sure I understand your circumstance correctly. After ESA (1986-1987), you worked at Ericsson for almost 10 years (1989-1997). In 1989, you started legal proceedings against ESA for wrongful termination (American terminology). Have you been out of work as an electrical engineer since 1997?

Have you been able to work in the electrical engineering field over the past 20 years? I agree with the others who recommend that you look at other options beyond ESA. Have you explored SpaceX?

As I've said to you before, my fingers are crossed for you.

Have you been able to work in the electrical engineering field over the past 20 years?

No. I applied to many Companies also in the USA but after what happened to me nobody wanted to hire me.

To this concern I would like to say that also in Ericsson I got many threats and procations. I also asked to the Director of the Department of Ericsson to make the threats and provocations stop but he answered to me that it was ok like this no need to intervene for him according to him. Eh also added that I had to answer to the threats and provocations in the same way!
In the end after so many threats and provocations I lost control.

I would like to say that they tried to corrupt me also in Ericsson.

I have a broken hip and my diabetes has worsened very much. Hope that ESA will consider this in the meeting of 8 September and will work out my situation soon so that I can have the medical care that I need.

Prayers already sent and on the WAY!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You Know your account does not allow PMs, tried to contact, but could not because of this option chosen. Peace be with you friend anyway! :smile:

Raffy, I'm sorry to hear you have fallen ill during your hiatus from TMC. My best wishes and thoughts go out to you. (Not prayers - believing in God is a fairytale for children).

Thank you very much! Actually I believe in God but of course everybody is free to think in a different way with respect to religion, main thing is that we are TMC friends. :smile:
If I manage to work out this matter I will invite you and your family to Italy. :smile:

Prayers already sent and on the WAY!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You Know your account does not allow PMs, tried to contact, but could not because of this option chosen. Peace be with you friend anyway! :smile:

Very nice from you. Best wish I received. Oggi course if I work out this matter I will invite also you and your family to Italy. And we will visit the Vatican together if you want. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.