Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

My ex/business partner is living in the Kona area and while she likes the idea of me buying a upscale car; I don't think she really gets the whole Tesla experience via my ineffectual ability to communicate (maybe why she's my ex and why the hell am I still in rainy Seattle?) how awesome and cutting age these car's really are.

Just curious if there is someone in the area willing to give her a ride, maybe test drive so she knows what I have been obsessing over and not getting any real work done lately?

Thanks!!!
PS. Pulled the trigger on a S85, delivery in September after my birthday, hoping for match for a inventory/marketing car before!!!

Hello

My ex/business partner is living in the Kona area and while she likes the idea of me buying a upscale car; I don't think she really gets the whole Tesla experience via my ineffectual ability to communicate (maybe why she's my ex and why the hell am I still in rainy Seattle?) how awesome and cutting age these car's really are.

Just curious if there is someone in the area willing to give her a ride, maybe test drive so she knows what I have been obsessing over and not getting any real work done lately?

Thanks!!!
PS. Pulled the trigger on a S85, delivery in September after my birthday, hoping for match for a inventory/marketing car before!!!

Yes, its possible. Very possible. Someone on this forum has a MS. I think he will chime in soon.

And if she's on Oahu, she should call Tesla's Service Center. The number is posted on the TM website. I suspect they will do what is necessary to meet her so she could get a test drive. They have a couple of different configurations.

And yes, what are you still doing in Seattle?

Yes, its possible. Very possible. Someone on this forum has a MS. I think he will chime in soon.

And if she's on Oahu, she should call Tesla's Service Center. The number is posted on the TM website. I suspect they will do what is necessary to meet her so she could get a test drive. They have a couple of different configurations.

And yes, what are you still doing in Seattle?

Maybe we still need some distance?

You can add your car's name to My Tesla > My Dashboard

Elon hinted to this during the stockholders meeting.
You can changed the name on My Tesla > My Dashboard from "Model S" to your car's name.
Open My Tesla My Deashboard.
Look just above your car's VIN.
There's a small edit icon (pencil symbol) there now.
Click on the edit icon, it opens.
You can change the name from Model S, to something else.
Select Save and it's done.

Elon hinted to this during the stockholders meeting.
You can changed the name on My Tesla > My Dashboard from "Model S" to your car's name.
Open My Tesla My Deashboard.
Look just above your car's VIN.
There's a small edit icon (pencil symbol) there now.
Click on the edit icon, it opens.
You can change the name from Model S, to something else.
Select Save and it's done.
so you changed yours to "Thunder Chicken":confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.