Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the signatures now being delivered, it's only a matter of days/weeks before we see one here. My husband's friend has a P90DL on order and mentioned his friend is getting his signature at the end of the month!!

Yup certainly won't be long for the signatures to be delivered even here. The production non Ps will take a little longer but given that the take rate on the P version seems to be less than 30%, hopefully they'll start rolling out the non Ps soon.

Yup certainly won't be long for the signatures to be delivered even here. The production non Ps will take a little longer but given that the take rate on the P version seems to be less than 30%, hopefully they'll start rolling out the non Ps soon.

Pretty soon man!! It's been a long time coming, but it's really just around the corner now. :)

Although an X sighting in Hawaii trumps a mainland sighting, I saw my first X in the wild today, in Reno, Nevada. It was a P90D with signature red paint and looked very, very nice compared to other crossover SUVs on the road. Here are a few photos. Spleen, you're going to look like a billion dollars driving around in one of these:

Xside.JPG

Xrearview.jpg

After driving around in a Toyota Highlander for much of the day, I really could appreciate the handling the X must possess. Looking forward to taking the S up skiing tomorrow.

Last edited:
Awesome Papafox! I was hoping to see one on the road when I was in the Bay Area for Xmas...even stopped by the factory showroom just in case one was being delivered to someone.

Nanimac, you went to the factory a bit too soon. I stopped there for a supercharge last weekend (hehe) and saw two Model Xs. I parked next to one and spent quite a bit of time talking with the new owners, a nice couple. They picked it up the previous day and were quite happy with it so far. The husband got a photo of his wife in a Star Wars Storm Trooper costume, standing next to the white and black Model X. It was a hoot.

modelxwhite1200a.jpg

One of the two Model X vehicles I spotted supercharging at the factory last weekend

modelx1200b.jpg

Great interior

I also saw a nice silver one. Hey Spleen, stop drooling!

I finalized my X 70 order today. Going with the 6 seat instead of my original choice for 7. All the discussion on the X forum about 6 vs. 7 and the increase in comfort in the third row made me change my mind. Now the interminable wait begins.... :crying:

I finalized my X 70 order today. Going with the 6 seat instead of my original choice for 7. All the discussion on the X forum about 6 vs. 7 and the increase in comfort in the third row made me change my mind. Now the interminable wait begins.... :crying:

Congrats! Was there any estimated delivery time frame yet? Assuming it's later this year.