Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guesses on "token of appreciation" for line waiters tweeted by Elon Musk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On a mostly unrelated note, the "millennials" -> "pesky whipper-snappers" browser plugin is paying dividends in this thread...
SXhllCj.png

I waited in line at a store on 3/31, just got my print yesterday. I guess we'll see if there is a scale model coming or something else like such to which Elon alluded. I am appreciative of what I've been given and not being greedy. But I'm curious because what we've received (so far) doesn't match what Elon said we'd receive.

I thought it was interesting though that the smaller card said "Thanks for ordering a Model 3." But nobody has actually ordered one. We've all reserved one. And in the context of Tesla, there is a difference.

My prediction is that everyone who ordered in a store on the first day has or soon will have their token of appreciation. It is the 8.5x11 print.

I further predict that there will be nothing more. No additional item for those that showed up to wait in line before opening. Nothing for those that ordered from the comfort of their home.

Sorry.

I'm in DC so given that people in NJ and PA appear to be getting theres I should probably get one shortly. I was around 20th in line in Bethesda, Md, waited about 2-3 hours. I wonder if we might be able to correlate the receipt of these gifts with our real places on line. Might be useful. Perhaps a survey?

Thoughts?

Reactions: SΞXY P100D
I'm in DC so given that people in NJ and PA appear to be getting theres I should probably get one shortly. I was around 20th in line in Bethesda, Md, waited about 2-3 hours. I wonder if we might be able to correlate the receipt of these gifts with our real places on line. Might be useful. Perhaps a survey?

Thoughts?
My thoughts:
image.jpeg