Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm gonna bless you with the key to the internet here:

So basically a site that teaches you to speak Walmartopian.

So basically a site that teaches you to speak Walmartopian.
Ironically enough, the definition of flex that’s used in this context, is in the actual dictionary.

IMG_5003.png

Is there a certain way to have your hand on the wheel?
Here's my attempt at showing the way that I drive with FSD. It's five minutes of driving without commentary. Very boring, but I hope it helps someone. The only interesting bit of the video is that I was letting FSD drive around this area without a destination. It took me on a nice tour, including a trip around a residential cul-de-sac with a center island. I've never seen that before.

Here's my attempt at showing the way that I drive with FSD. It's five minutes of driving without commentary. Very boring, but I hope it helps someone. The only interesting bit of the video is that I was letting FSD drive around this area without a destination. It took me on a nice tour, including a trip around a residential cul-de-sac with a center island. I've never seen that before.

You have to show that with a MS. The Karate kid wax on /wax off move to avoid being whacked by the yoke.😂

Yeah, that's the way to use FSDb. Always with a hand on and the other at the ready. Nice!

12.3 did something weird:
- on a two lane highway
- in right lane
- need to make left at upcoming light
- car waits a bit late to switch lanes
- car moves from right lane, across left lane, into left turn only lane with no blinker at all

Strange, blinkers have been 95% spot on w/ V12.

And then it just doesn't blink at all at this seemingly normal intersection.

Let’s also be specific with the noted version
All decibels
Was it 12.3.2.1?

Reactions: zoomer0056
Does the latest version fix the riding on white line issue? Mine was really bad today but i’m on 12.3. Lots of lane wobbling and riding too far right, aren’t the cameras working?
There's still some issues with that especially on curves.

Someone I was driving with today was concerned how far to the right it was on a curved highway ramp today. I generally think being centered should be the default in most cases. Should be easy to train.

Reactions: JB47394
Today V12.3 shifted far right onto the white line to avoid a dead racoon in the road and immediately got back to the center of the lane. Roadkill detection detected!

In other news, I sure am seeing a ton of commentary on reddit and YouTube comments and X about people buying FSD subscriptions today. I have a feeling this is going to be bigger than we all anticipate. Again the average income of a Tesla owner is $150k, so for 10-20% of them to buy a subscription in the next quarter or two is quite possible. That will add a few $100M to the bottom line every quarter
Hmmmm...