Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front Passenger Door Not Operating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As luck would have it, my falcon wing doors are stuck in the half way open position. Tried the recalibration trick, but the doors do not respond to closing. Quite ridiculous and embarassing to be in a public parking lot and pulling my falcon wing doors all the way down.

Scheduled for another visit to sc

• Informative
Reactions: cwerdna
When you drive with the passenger door taped shut because the latch is broken and the door is "open" then TACC and AP are not available and geolocated SAS works but suspension height choices are greyed out on the screen. Climate does not turn off but the alarm bell does eventually stop after about 5 min.

When you drive with the passenger door taped shut because the latch is broken and the door is "open" then TACC and AP are not available and geolocated SAS works but suspension height choices are greyed out on the screen. Climate does not turn off but the alarm bell does eventually stop after about 5 min.

Say what you want about old Detroit lemons--at least the doors closed. I feel for you.