Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory Tour

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We sent out emails on June 30th and July 1st. Everyone that registered got an email, whether or not they selected a tour time preference. (If they didn't show and time preferences, the tour time was listed as blank.) Make sure it's not in your spam or promotions email folder.

I still have to go back and see what requested changes I can accommodate due to conflicts. Sorry I haven't been able to do that yet. I will fit what I can by end of day tomorrow.

Ok... so after making many many adjustments for folks my tour schedule is now locked down. I've submitted it to Tesla. FYI, they may have a few adjustments. As soon as they confirm that everything is good, I'll send out another email re-confirming tour slots. So be sure to check your email tonight before going to your tour tomorrow.

I did my best to place everyone that actually provided some scheduling preferences. But I'm sure some didn't get the time they wanted or I might have missed something in the hundred or so emails where someone wanted a schedule adjustment. For that I appologize in advance. :)

I'm working on getting the email out, it's a bit of work.

Zextraterrestrial, your tour is Friday, 10:30am.

fortytwo is Friday at 4:30pm.

Please do car pool. The rush hour traffic on 237 East to 880 is nuts. However, if you're in an EV with white stickers or if you have more than one person in the car, you can drive in the diamond HOV lane. Take the express lane to 880 on the left and it lets out shortly before the exit to the Tesla Factory.