Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best tires for 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The time has come to replace my tires. 2022 MYLR with 20" Inductions. I swapped the OEM tires for 255/45R20 Vredestein Quatrac Pro tires and got about 35K of use out of them. I live in Denver so I need something that can handle reasonable snow - the Quatracs did this very well. Also not opposed to replacing with the same tire, though I see that the Quatrac Pro's have been replaced with the Quatrac Pro+ which are too new to be reviewed on Discount Tire. So, the options I'm considering are:

1. 255/45R20 Vredestein Quatrac Pro+
  2. 255/45R20 Pirelli Scorpion Weatheractive
  3. 255/45R20 Michelin Crossclimate 2
  4. 255/45R20 Nokian Remedy WRG5
Interested in opinions or reviews of these three, or if you have any alternate recommendations. I am prioritizing all season capability over EV tuned tires. Looked at and decided against Kumho Crugen HP71, Bridgestone Turanza EV, Conti Crosscontact RX, Michelin Primacy Tour A/S, Goodyear Eagle Touring, Falken Aklimate due to capability and/or price.

Are there other options I should consider not listed here? Thanks!

The best all season tire for these cars driving year round in our area isn't on your list: Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06+

Do some searches here and you find lots of good info. Don't trust the online tire reviews. I found them to be wholly inaccurate to reality, especially in the Colorado winters.

Reactions: TesraY