Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At least Hamburg (and Bremen and Dortmund and more) are on the coming soon map. I'm sure they will appear within the next 3 months.
By the way, I'm also sure the map show the intention of Tesla. If Reality comes across and some of them take longer, who cares as long as the important ones for distance travelling like Hamburg, Milano appear soon...

MAY 7, 2014

Shareholder Letter Q1 2014:

"Our Supercharging network will grow at an even faster pace."

"We recently energized our 100th Supercharger, located in New Jersey, and plan to install 200 more Superchargers globally this year."

The second half of 2014 is going to be very productive. Many new Supercharger stations will be under construction simultaneously, maybe even 30 at the same time. And they will need a lot of new crews to get all that work done.

And even updated in the "Open Now" map - as well as the new Norweigan one, that's very quick by Telsa, maybe they finally hired someone to take care of the updates on the SC page.

The next one that would interest me, personally, is shown on the "Coming Soon" map somewhat south-west of the Wilnsdorf SC - looks somewhere around Koblenz.

Why? Because I'll be visiting Loreley in two weeks and as it stands I'll have to take a 100km deviation to Wilnsdorf both on the way and the way back as there's no destination charging. Fingers-crossed is pops-up, but I doubt I'll be so lucky...

First SuperCharger in France is now online ! This is a great day !

Auxerre SC

HAPPY 4th TO YOU ALL IN AMERICA !

Nice! :)

And even updated in the "Open Now" map - as well as the new Norweigan one, that's very quick by Telsa, maybe they finally hired someone to take care of the updates on the SC page.

The next one that would interest me, personally, is shown on the "Coming Soon" map somewhat south-west of the Wilnsdorf SC - looks somewhere around Koblenz.

Why? Because I'll be visiting Loreley in two weeks and as it stands I'll have to take a 100km deviation to Wilnsdorf both on the way and the way back as there's no destination charging. Fingers-crossed is pops-up, but I doubt I'll be so lucky...

I would want one there! That would save me a detour as well towards München.

Last edited:
Last edited:
One more north of Paris and nothing will keep Northern Europeans from tanning on our Mediterranean beaches !

yes only two stalls. It's only a provisional layout. I guess that Tesla wanted to be ready by summer holidays.

Here are some photos of Auxerre : https://plus.google.com/photos/1137...ms/6032229435987441089?authkey=CO-ytp6L1JHvFg

Unload. Connect. Done.

Same device in Lyon.

Wow, I haven't seen that before.

At the Annual Shareholder meeting in June an old man did talk about something similar.