Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read a article that say that under the opening of the Tesla store in Stockholm, Sweden, it was said that Tesla hops to open 14 SC in Sweden this year instead of 11 that is on the map now. The map on Teslas site should be updated soon. So hopefully it's the same on other places in Europe, just to hold an I one the map to see then the chances is done :)

According to lemnet.org there are several possibilities. I would advise to ring beforehand to check functionality and how to get an access card. A sample I found is:

A-6176 Völs, Cytastraße 1 (a suburb)
Betreiber: SMATRICS +
SMATRICS Ladestation, email, SMATRICS - Elektromobilität für Österreich, +43-1-5322400
2 Anschlüsse: 1x Typ2 (32A, 3Ph), 1x Kabel mit Kupplung Typ2 (32A, 3Ph),
Zugang: RFID-Karte Lokal / offen: Mo-Fr 9:00-19:00,Sa 9:00-18:00 / Stromkosten: Ladekarte von SMATRICS erforderlich / Standort: CYTA Völs

Nr.: 7883 WGS84: 47.256512 , 11.325246
Meldung an: [email protected]

According to lemnet.org there are several possibilities. I would advise to ring beforehand to check functionality and how to get an access card. A sample I found is:

A-6176 Völs, Cytastraße 1 (a suburb)
Betreiber: SMATRICS +
SMATRICS Ladestation, email, SMATRICS - Elektromobilität für Österreich, +43-1-5322400
2 Anschlüsse: 1x Typ2 (32A, 3Ph), 1x Kabel mit Kupplung Typ2 (32A, 3Ph),
Zugang: RFID-Karte Lokal / offen: Mo-Fr 9:00-19:00,Sa 9:00-18:00 / Stromkosten: Ladekarte von SMATRICS erforderlich / Standort: CYTA Völs

Nr.: 7883 WGS84: 47.256512 , 11.325246
Meldung an: [email protected]

Thanks!!! I also find this: Details EV-Charging Station - EV-Charging Stations in Europe - ev-charging.com

But I don't understand if is free without card or not and the phone number doesn't work :confused:

Tesla have now update the maps over Europe
Coming soon
eu_supercharger_comingsoon_07012014.jpg

End of 2014(instead of winter 2014/2015)
eu_supercharger_2014_07012014.jpg

How long time "coming soon" is I don't now but it looks nice :)

- - - Updated - - -

Tesla have now update the maps over Europe
Coming soon
eu_supercharger_comingsoon_07012014.jpg

End of 2014(instead of winter 2014/2015)
eu_supercharger_2014_07012014.jpg

How long time "coming soon" is I don't now but it looks nice :)

Edit: If it's right it mean we would have 135 SC in Europe by the end of this year :)

The coming soon map of Europe has now 74 red dots on it. That means that the current number of Supercharger stations in Europe will be trippled 'soon'. If we would consider 'soon' to have a timeline of six months (conservative), then that would mean that as from July every month on average 8 Supercharger stations will go live. That would be two per week on average. Which is great.

But if they do it in three months (instead of six), then that really would be awesome. Every month sixteen new Supercharger stations would go live.

I think that it would be reasonable to say that they will do this in more than three months, but lees than six months.

I'm not so convinced it will happen. I know the ambitions inside Tesla are high, but they have to get it all done.

However, with Tesla flirting with BMW you never know if they want to 'prove' something to BMW in order to get them aboard their SuperCharger protocol. I really do hope so!