Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well you can see my timeline in the signature. 20th September confirm, 4th of October VIN, January delivery originally. However the other Estonian I know of who ordered in May is getting his car pushed back further and further and now is likely delivery January 2014. So it's a bit concerning. My only hope is that the delays are because he has an S60 on order... Should call my contact person in Tesla and investigate what the approximate expected timeline is.

edit: just called Tesla, it seems right now my car is scheduled for production to start around December 2nd half or early January with delivery preference still January. He said he'll probably be able to tell me around early/mid December what the delivery time window will be to within 2 weeks. So if you ordered and confirmed 2-3 weeks after me you can probably take that as an indication...

Last edited:
Just completed the first 10000km with my EU Model S - it's an amazing car.
View attachment 32936

Whaou... in how long?
218 wh/km is a good average after all.... what do you think other tesla owners?

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday, i made my first 10.000km with my Model S, six weeks after delivery. (i did more than 153.000km with my Roadster within less then 3 years)
Send some pics! Do you keep the average consumption for the 10.000km?

Assume they deliver the month they say. If not I should be able to cancell and get my funds back. There is nothing I hate more than not delivering when promised. Did cancel a range rover due to their lousy customer care. BMW do give me a date for deliver the sam day I order and they always deliver that date... ;-)

will wait and see but if they start pushing the month i will cancel my order...

That sux. Knowing when you get a car is kind of basics... Planning type of thing... ;-)

My advice: Only care about what the Tesla reps tell you. You will spend so much time reloading My Tesla and discussing on the forums, and in the end there was never any better info than what they will tell you. If you get restless, send them another email and ask for an update. I've done so multiple times, and they patiently answer.

Here's mine. Delivered Sept 26th. First in PL. Drove 1300 kms at 290Wh/km. Very happy. No problems with the car.

tesla.jpg

In Norway we have only received the schuko adapter for the UMC for 13A charging. The red adapter and blue adapter are due at some later date.

Which adapters have you received elsewhere in Europe?

Has anyone received the blue adapter yet?

I got the Schuko and the red CEE16 adapter. The last one was scarce with the first deliveries in Germany, no problem any more since mid September I'd say.
It has been said that the blue CEE32 adapter is photoshop ware.