Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dogs in a Model S??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did it tonight going to look at and locate the Atlanta Tesla Service location.

Here are some pics. I put sheets all over the back of my car.

WP_20130124_006.jpg
WP_20130124_007.jpg

They seemed really comfortable; at least as comfortable as they could be not sitting in my lap.

WP_20130124_014.jpg
WP_20130124_015.jpg

Sam-I-Am (the greyhound) could turn around and look out the back glass, but could probably have used another 2-4 inches of head room. But she had no problems looking out the front, or lying down. Fiona (the white mutt) was bouncing around like a pinball back there. She isn't used to being trapped in a car away from me or my wife. She had more than enough room.

> and he stayed back there with no probs [AnOutsider, et aliis]

Unbelievable! My blue heeler *owns* the navigator seat. Requires full view of highway. Guests relegated to back seat. I tucked an old cheap (acrylic?) blanket into the passenger seat and it stays in place. Textile seats. So far (800 miles) so good.
--

nanimac, thanks for posting that link! Not just for small dogs -- these will be great for my big dogs in my Prius (and the Model X eventually). One of the dogs likes to open the windows (seriously), this will cover the window controls.

We had a wonderful Blue Heeler named Bellie. She's been gone for at least 10 years. She used to open and close the windows on her own. We called the button that locks out the window controls the "Bellie Lock." Now, years later we still call that button in any car the Bellie lock.