Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Day 7 of my S90D and a whole heap of questions....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I admitted at the start of my post, that I knew I should really read the manual from beginning to end, but it is so much more enjoyable to ask questions to the forum and then to receive a whole host of sometimes diverse replies. I liked the replies from some of the correspondents based in California, saying that they only experience rain 3 or 6 times a year. I live in Northumberland in the North of England, which is next to Scotland. It ALWAYS rains here. If it isn't raining you remark on what a nice day it is!

Another day has gone by and another question has arisen;

6. When I started up Spotify, it automatically logged me in using 'TeslaAccount'. When I start up Tunein it is asking for an email address and password. Is there such a thing as the 'TeslaAccount' for Tunein?

Thank you you again for all the responses so far.

Best wishes from an England where it is of course raining at this moment.

I suppose if I read the manual from cover to cover I could find most of the answers I need, but I just like to read the views of other owners so much. So let's start:

1. Does anyone find the drivers sear belt difficult to lock into place. Both myself and my wife seem to struggle to find the slot to plug the belt in.

When I first got my car, I wrote about the exact same problem. I am not sure if you have the front console (which I purchased) but if you do, a great trick is to use an item called Stop Gap (was seen on Shark Tank) which is a neoprene sleeve that fits between your seat and the console to prevent items from falling into that gap. An unintended benefit was that it actually pulled the seatbelt holster forward to make it a much better angle. I am assuming you have the next generation seats like I do, which people said was the reason for the seatbelt difficulty (maybe side bolster pushed the holster back too far).