Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Cybertruck Update Jan2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You mean like the lack of instrument cluster and half a steering wheel that were the “future” only to have Tesla include the Instrument cluster in their highest priced models and then offer a real steering wheel as an option?

No, I’d say the reservation list has more with people trying to make money than actually liking the interior….
Well, like I said, everone is entitled to their opinion.

Dan

God help us NO!
Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I really wish people would stop trying to make Cybertruck look like the same old thing that's been on the market for tye last 50 years. Cybertruck was unappolagetically designed from the start to buck the trends in truck looks, function, specs and every other metric you care to mention. That is it's biggest appeal and one of the biggest reasons for it's huge reservation list.

Dan
One of the things I like about the interior of Model Y is that there's so much horizontal surfaces accessible from the driver's seat. It's a perfect touring car! So easy to clean too, since most of the surfaces are just flat panels. I would be disappointed if Cybertruck goes towards the direction of Ram.