Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Considering Switching to a Demo Model S Plaid with 600 Miles - Any Experiences or Insights?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There were a handful of demo plaids yoke with 21s prior to sept 1st on roughly 9,000 discounts that kept that discount at the price drop. 87300 from 96490. I had one being pushed on me prior to price drop and the discount was maintained after price drop. Wasn't the interior color I wanted but... cheaper than what I just committed to.

I havent seen any discounted that heavily recently but maybe at that discount its worth it.

Otherwise, pretty sketch.

My local SA said their plaid test drive vehicles were just pulled and listed as demo for sale.

Reactions: ginmqi
Yeah Demo cars are hit and miss it seems....you get the discount but you play bit of a russian roulette. I mean it does seem pretty likely that with a demo car you KNOW it is likely been launched quite a few times during its short demo life. Is it worth the $x,xxx discount? That's up to each person individually.

Reactions: aerodyne