Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CHAdeMO Adapter Sharing ZeeMap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A Tesla adapter is placed-for-loan at the CHAdeMO Station at a Rouses Market in downtown New Orleans - it's borrowed directly from the market and not by Pinging a TMC Member...
Do y'all think it could/should be represented on this map too?

No, I don't think so.

The map represents points where someone might be able to borrow an adapter, presumably take it away somewhere, even if only for a little while, use it to charge, and then bring it back. The one at Rouse's market is only to be used there.

Of course the availability of a CHAdeMO charger being there, without need for an adapter should be publicized as much as possible.

Perhaps a different icon or something could be added to the map for this specific situation.

I think this is a really great thing, but there are so few on here. I noticed there is nothing anywhere close to Boise Idaho, where I live, but I’m going to fix that. My CHAdeMO adapter just arrived today, and I added my dot on this map for lending it out. I got it for a trip to Oregon with their great Aerovironment network of CHAdeMO stations, and might as well lend it out since I don’t need it any other time than those trips once or twice a year.

I think this is a really great thing, but there are so few on here. I noticed there is nothing anywhere close to Boise Idaho, where I live, but I’m going to fix that. My CHAdeMO adapter just arrived today, and I added my dot on this map for lending it out. I got it for a trip to Oregon with their great Aerovironment network of CHAdeMO stations, and might as well lend it out since I don’t need it any other time than those trips once or twice a year.

Thanks... I'm in AZ, but have a brother in Boise and we're likely doing a trip to the Oregon coast this summer. I'm considering getting a CHAdeMO adapter for that trip, but will keep this sharing map in mind!

I hope we can continue to 'grow' this site, as it is a great idea. I live near downtown Seattle (Belltown) and would be happy to see my CHAdeMO adapter in use rather than sit in the trunk of my MS. Much as we've traveled, I've never had the need to use it.

Hmmm... There's a red dot on the CHAdeMO Adapter Loaners map close to me in Irvine CA. However when I click on that dot it only includes this in the pop up:

Irvine
Sand Canyon Avenue
Irvine, California

... no TMC user name to PM.

What am I missing?

Maybe it's Irvineboy? I'll delete the entry since they didn't put a valid TMC username in. Hopefully they resubmit.

It’s not dead, but it’s a free Zeemap, which has limited clicks each month, apparently. I haven’t seen enough people offer to share their CHAdeMO in the last year to really justify paying the subscription to upgrade. I’ll see if there are any other options.

Correction: it’s a daily limit of 100 visitors. So, check again.

Also, if you do try to contact someone and they don’t have the charger any more or aren’t willing to share, please let me know and I’ll delete them from the map.

I just tried again a couple times:

Maximum visits allowed for maps without a paid plan is 100 visits.

This map is currently frozen. To unfreeze, please Upgrade the account that owns this map to one of our paid plans for more visits.

In case the map is not owned by any account, Sign-Up for the service and claim the map with a paid account.