Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calling all early Model S and late model Plaid owners in PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

M67v

I just work here
Sep 2, 2014
Reading, PA
TLDR: If you live in PA and wouldn’t mind your Plaid and/or early Model S being filmed for a YouTube video please hit me up.

Hello all.

I have a YouTube channel called M67v. I haven’t uploaded in a long time, but I want to revitalize my channel with some fresh new, much more exciting, and more introspective content.

The video I’m looking to do is one about the Model S and its significance. I want to show an early model (2012-14), preferably a pre-AutoPilot, and a new Plaid to show how far the Model S has come. If there’s anyone in PA who’s relatively close to Reading who owns either of these cars that fit the criteria and wouldn’t mind me filming their car, please let me know. Also, if you’re selling your car, you will have free advertisement. If you desire some other form of compensation, DM me so we can discuss.

The filming will consist of mostly still shots of the car, with a brief road test, and roller shots if time permits.

P.S., I would’ve used Turo if it weren’t for how much money they charge drivers below the age of 26.

Anyways, just thought I would shoot my shot and hopefully we can work something out.