Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bring Back Eleven!

Do you want Tesla to Birng Back Eleven!

• No. I also hate kittens and don't watch movies.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Heck Yes!

Votes: 67 73.6%
  • Not only Yes!, but how about a 18" Stonehenge!

Votes: 20 22.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most of us didn't grow up on Sponge Bob Dragon Ball Z Vegeta whateva. Seriously. You lose the bet. Can we move on now?
That came off as a bit cranky. The humor in "it goes to 11" is lost on some crowds and cartoon/anime references get lost on other crowds. I'm a little surprised this reaction was so strong and so quick.

Last edited:
The tone of this thread has gotten rather black... none more black.

Now that cracked me up. I quote "this one goes to 11" all the time, bit I had totally forgotten about that until you said it, and I laughed out loud! Thanks

(yes, I am aware of LOL, but people use it all they time to be cute, when they really mean "chuckle" this time I meant it literally, so I literally spelled it out)

:)

A few notes:

1) I actually mentioned in my initial post, the radio does still go to eleven, hence not only potential confusion to buyers, that proof that going one louder really IS better now, in'nit?

2) Given my inability to edit the thread title, I'm going to go with "It's one of those small flaws that give the thread character and beauty."

3) Clearly about 5% of people (as of 6/29)likely have no armadillos anywhere, and probably also stink of elderberries

A few notes:

1) I actually mentioned in my initial post, the radio does still go to eleven, hence not only potential confusion to buyers, that proof that going one louder really IS better now, in'nit?

2) Given my inability to edit the thread title, I'm going to go with "It's one of those small flaws that give the thread character and beauty."

3) Clearly about 5% of people (as of 6/29)likely have no armadillos anywhere, and probably also stink of elderberries

If you want to edit the thread title let us know.

Hello friends
The slider on my fan speed goes no higher that 8. When I posted earlier it was a bit of double meaning, yes.
What is TMI?
Was my post the one referred to as "black"?
Are you people referring to some other Tesla feature?
Thanks for your time.
~Larry

Is your car in Range Mode? If so, the fan max's out at 8...

TMI= "Too Much Information" (regarding your innuendo, I suspect)

The black tone of this thread simply reminded me of an album cover is all...

Finally checked, Radio still goes to 11. HVAC fan goes to 10.(I don't remember it ever being any different)

On FW v5.9 the HVAC still goes to 11.

- - - Updated - - -

Does it need to be spelled out? :)

The topic heading, not thread, "View Poll Results: Do you want Tesla to <<<Birng>>> Back Eleven!"

Polls can't be changed, even by moderators. Being locked prevents anyone accidentally changing a meaning or wording where folks have already voted, and a typo in the poll heading isn't the end of the world.