Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve got a White/White/18’s M3LR coming on Viking Passama - which I believe got the PK today. Checking the app about 300 times a day! Have final invoice and all rego sorted in the app. Just waiting now for NL to be approved by work. Estimate is Jan 26-Feb 16 in App - same as it’s been since just after Christmas. Original was Jan-Mar. Adding to my fleet of XC60 (long range family car) and BMW 125i (wifes daily).
I ordered the same vehicle, order 4 Sept, Chatswood. No vin or news

• Informative
Reactions: dronus
I might’ve found a loop hole on the marine traffic website (tried on my phone). When you search for your ship, click on its location and then click on "route forecast".
Can someone with a subscription confirm that this is where Firmament Ace is?
1000016665.jpg

I might’ve found a loop hole on the marine traffic website (tried on my phone). When you search for your ship, click on its location and then click on "route forecast".
Can someone with a subscription confirm that this is where Firmament Ace is?View attachment 1009363
Looks pretty much like what shipfix is reporting.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 22.15.25.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 22.15.25.png
    391.3 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: aaron.m
Go to MyPlates (Homepage | myPlates) pick the style etc. and then order them. They’re sent to either your home address or your closest Service NSW, for pick up.

You can either just restyle your current plates (one off fee) or get customised plates (one off fee for style and the you pay yearly ‘rent’ on the customisation)
Seems that Tesla don’t know my number plate until the day before collection. So will wait for that then pay the one off fee for my black plates. 👍🏻
Annoying they don’t provide a wider selection of plate designs when you order the car

Yeah the LR seems to be the sweet spot but I doubt sales match that. I had the LR booked in and then changed to P when LCT rates changed. I couldnt resist that second off the 0-100. I did test drive both the LR and P and TBH the LR is still dangerously quick!
Been driving a 23 M3LR that I've rented in the UK. Took a long drive west from LHR and then driving around highlands (geographically speaking - not the M3 type). It is a beautiful ride - so smooth and launch is amazing. I cant wait to get back home and drive the new M3H when it arrives Feb hopefully. My only complaint is that on sections of the motorway which have small undulations between sections, the great handling stiff suspension causes the head rest to thwack me in the back of the head repeatedly until I adjust seating position. I think the M3H will be a bit kinda to me on such surfaces. Temps here are -4 to +4 degC - still not concerned about range as plenty of charge options about. Unfortunately I've not yet charged at a Tesla super charger but should do so during the next few weeks. Cost per kWh here is outrageous (0.50p to about 0.87p) from what I have seen so far. Glad back home we have solar and can charge for peanuts.

Looks pretty much like what shipfix is reporting.
Fantastic & potentially even a day earlier, 22/1 in Melbourne 🙂

Go to MyPlates (Homepage | myPlates) pick the style etc. and then order them. They’re sent to either your home address or your closest Service NSW, for pick up.

You can either just restyle your current plates (one off fee) or get customised plates (one off fee for style and the you pay yearly ‘rent’ on the customisation)
You can also visit a Service NSW if you want a new style but don't care about the combination - they should have a set or two of most styles in stock.

Surrender your old plates, they hand you new plates with a random combination for the once off restyle fee.

Reactions: PcS000