Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it's a recorded video as well (so not that personalised) but you can ask questions in the chat for any questions so it's a bit better than just watch a DVD

And you can get into that as many times as you want, just head to https://www.tesla.com/en_au/events and sign up.
I'm booked in for tomorrow (Friday). Weirdly, it wasn't available when I searched Brisbane, so I used Radelaide as a location and could book.

Reactions: Wagits and BaymaxW
The delay is that it will wait at anchor for a few days to get in to Port of Brisbane:
View attachment 1039589

Bad news, it's gonna delay even more. 😭😭
FireShot Capture 003 - Public Pages - qships.tmr.qld.gov.au.jpg

I was hesitant to do this but curiosity has gotten the better of me..

Right, which one of you now has VIN# LRW3F7FS0PC052411

It's okay - your car and your belongings will be fine, I won't be upset.. just come forward and claim a prize if that's my old your new VIN.

View attachment 1006472
I just found this post by chance. I have your old VIN. I ordered one on the 3rd of Feb and they range me within two hours to say it was arriving on Monday 5th. I ended up driving out of the Adelaide collection point on Wednesday 7th Feb. Quite a record. So quick I had to trade in my 2022 Model 3. No time to sell it.

Hey Gavarse, I believe you on panagella arriving 1st may. Let us know when you get your delivery booked in. I can only assume being on the same boat, but in Adelaide I can probably judge by your booking as to when I can expect a firm date for mine
Hi

My app says may 11 to June 1, we are buying through my wife nvl. She signed and sent the reg form, we have also sent the final invoice to nvl as well. Currently she is out of country and she will be back only by 2nd May. I hope the delivery after 2nd when she is here. Currently the Panagella in Brisbane.

Hey folks. Just learnt from Tesla that the reason I haven't seen a final invoice yet is my trade in request is holding things up. 😔

So now I need to make a decision, and one tonight. Do I go with the 10k offer from Tesla, or cross my fingers and trust that CarSales will honour their instant quote that's 4k higher?

Anyone dealt with CarSales before where they have not gone with the instant offer? As in, could they find some reason to come back and offer me less than what Tesla are?
Having just gone thru this recently the car sales dealer lowballed me lower than the online quote… citing all kinds of things.
I’d take the trade in so you just drive in, drop it off and pick up new car

Having just gone thru this recently the car sales dealer lowballed me lower than the online quote… citing all kinds of things.
I’d take the trade in so you just drive in, drop it off and pick up new car
I originally declined the Tesla trade in offer. I sent some queries off to those instant buy sites who all offered far less than Tesla. Figured I could just sell it for a little more on carsales but the more I think about it, the less I feel like mucking around with tyre kickers. The Carsales instant offer is only $500 more than the Tesla trade in but it too sounds like a headache at times.

Reactions: dronus