Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought that EVs didn't need any service or is it not the case? This video is about BYD btw, not sure if the same applies to Tesla as well. I haven't heard that this is the case but just wanted to check. Thanks
You can open the in car owners manual and navigate to Maintenance > Maintenance Service Intervals and have a look at it yourself. The manual is also available online.

IMG_6012.jpeg

And here’s this weeks booty pic

Yes I forgot to leave the parkers on

It’s an industry upon itself.

“Who killed the electric car” was a real eye opener.
Look at all the BS that still goes on now on Sky News and the Murdoch newspapers. According to them multiple EVs spontaneously explode every week, fast charging takes 3 hours, you need to stop and charge every 150Km, no mechanic is willing to work on an EV for fear of spontaneous explosions, the weight difference between EVs and ICEs is around 1,000Kg, China are gong to one day remotely shut down all of our Evs, and so on....

Morning fellow patience gods!
Has anyone come across any guidance on 'running' in their new cars? It's been a minute since I bought a new car, but I seem to recall needing to keep revs below a certain number for the first 1500ish kms. Do our Tesla's need anything similar before planting it on day 1?

LOL 🤣 after snapping a rod at high speed on my Hayabusa, revs frighten me to death. All the scary stuff about using the right fuel and oil viscosity is hard to let go of after decades of ICE ownership.

Guess its time for a garage sale! Garage shelves for an EV must look empty.

Reactions: Jules22