Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ain't No Party Like A Tesla Party....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A small Mass. / New England one is forming now ... for this coming Sunday.

Awesome. The Tesla logo wine glasses Cattledog and his family made were a hit. Hopefully you'll get a reservation out of it. I still don't know of anyone who has reserved a Model S sitting in a Model S yet though so that'd be a fun thing to get done.

Sorry, no wine or beer, but there will be donuts.

Really? Wow! :biggrin:

75-Cars-Combine-To-Set-Guiness-World-Record-For-Simultaneous-Donuts.jpg

That's a great friend you have there in Cattledog. Very nice touch with the Logo's, a first class party for a first class car. Now, can we figure out how to get the ice cubes to be shaped like a Tesla "T", that would really wow guests. :wink:

Wow. When I think of a party I think of Red Solo Cups.:wink:

A friendly Canadian introduced us to this when we were on vacation last summer.

Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup (Unedited Version) - YouTube

Old thread but since there are so many deliveries happening now, I thought it might be of some interest.

It might not be the best time to throw a delivery party as you get your car as you'll want to play with it but consider inviting friends and co-workers over or people who you think might have an interest in buying a Model S to show off the car. You don't have to let anyone drive it of course but can take people out for rides if you want. Or they can all just check out the car and sit around and drink wine. Good luck!

Old thread but since there are so many deliveries happening now, I thought it might be of some interest.

It might not be the best time to throw a delivery party as you get your car as you'll want to play with it but consider inviting friends and co-workers over or people who you think might have an interest in buying a Model S to show off the car. You don't have to let anyone drive it of course but can take people out for rides if you want. Or they can all just check out the car and sit around and drink wine. Good luck!

Some days I think my coworkers are more impatient than I am. I am thinking I won't be able to bring lunch to work for weeks after I get the S.