Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ain't No Party Like A Tesla Party....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for throwing a party, dsm and cattledog! These things definitely make a difference.

At Plug In America, we call them "Electric Driveway" parties. We have some party planning tips HERE (although they are more generic-plug-in, rather than Tesla-specific). There is an email link on that page to contact a volunteer for help.

I always wonder what happened to the big metal (T) Logo they had on the Menlo Park store before they changed logos.

Old sign:
3242755802_43f172aa85.jpg

New sign:
ts1.jpg

Well, if anyone is lurking on this thread and is from the Dallas, Texas area, I plan to have some kind of delivery "event" in December when mine arrives. If you are interested, PM me and I will clear it with the Executive Vice President for Ongoing Outreach Programs.

:crying:

WJ
McKinney Texas

Quick news, I'll get a write up out when time allows, but the party DID net a new reservation. Thanks to dsm for letting us do some test drives, sorry I pushed the 1,200 watts/mile threshold!

Sweet! I was just getting ready to ask you about this. I think the Tesla logo wine glasses sealed the deal. Thanks for throwing the party as it was awesome.

I would think they are just being frugal using old logo paperwork for internal documents till the stock is depleted.

If the old logo appears on the Tesla website then I would agree with you.

"Still in use" means still in use. Whether or not they're phasing it out (which I agree they are). But it's not yet retired if it is still in use. ... c'mon. It won't hurt you to agree with me. I promise.

(Note that this was printed when the paperwork was printed, not pre-printed and the invoice overlaid on top.)

I would think they are just being frugal using old logo paperwork for internal documents till the stock is depleted.

If the old logo appears on the Tesla website then I would agree with you.

I figured it was "out with the old" across the board as I saw it disappear from logo merchandise in stores, even the 2.5 bumper has the new logo.
It seems like paperwork with the old logo was probably some sort of mistake...