Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

370 miles of range!!!!!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
. We also want to emphasize the critical impact each of our early Tesla owners has had on advancing our mission, so as a thank you, all existing Model S and Model X owners who wish to purchase a new Model S or Model X Performance car will get the Ludicrous Mode upgrade, a $20,000 value, at no additional charge.

Ohhhh, gonna be a few CPO's going on, too bad they are so bad at selling them.

Last week I got a 2018 SP100D as a showroom model and a $14k reduction. Had a 2016 S before it got totaled. I noticed that I now have ludicrous but didn’t pay for it. Not sure this is part of the announcement or if it is just for 60 days as others have implied. It sure would be a nice thank you as a previous owner (and losing my free supercharging for life). Also was told before delivery since I purchased FSD that they changed out to the 3.0 chip. Can’t really confirm though.

. We also want to emphasize the critical impact each of our early Tesla owners has had on advancing our mission, so as a thank you, all existing Model S and Model X owners who wish to purchase a new Model S or Model X Performance car will get the Ludicrous Mode upgrade, a $20,000 value, at no additional charge.

You mean someone is going to buy a used Model S and use that to order the new one and get free Ludicrous mode then sell the used one they just bought? Maybe, could be worth it but you have to take tax, registration, and resale hassle into account. Someone already paying $100K probably won't bother with all that to save $10K on Ludicrous mode.

A $20k softeare "perk" after they give you $35k less than book value for trade-in. What a deal!

EV-cpo number of Model S cars for sale has been dropping quite a bit over the last couple months. As I’m in the market for either a new M3 or used MS I’m looking forward to other people upgrading to their new P MS.

You mean someone is going to buy a used Model S and use that to order the new one and get free Ludicrous mode then sell the used one they just bought? Maybe, could be worth it but you have to take tax, registration, and resale hassle into account. Someone already paying $100K probably won't bother with all that to save $10K on Ludicrous mode.

Lol, Huh? No, I just think there are many who will trade in their current model S with its "old dinosaur suspension" looking for the latest and greatest "plush when you want it to be but race stiff when you want it to be" air struts, and get an extra 10% range bonus and a 20K ludicrous bonus, and yes, fork out 20-40 k to get it. Therefore Tesla will have some CPO's they then need to flog.

i want to know details about the new suspension! Ride improvement could push me to upgrade...

Guys like him ^ :D