Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know when next ship to Stavanger in Norway arrives? I am waiting for delivery on my model Y and have estimated arrival 10. July in Haugesund. But I can’t find the ship. Tesla said it would come on a ship to Stavger, and last known location is Zeeburgge.

These ships require professionals to operate and the biggest risk is fire.
Hot news - RORO fire in Newark, New Jersey US.

The fire started among five to seven cars on the ship’s 10th deck as dockworkers and crew members moved vehicles. WABC reports that firefighters from the Newark Fire Division were dispatched to respond to the blaze at 9:30 p.m.

Once on the scene, the firefighters identified that the fire had spread to the 11th and 12th decks. The heat was so intense that the firefighters were forced to back out of the ship. Two firefighters killed were lost while backing out and got trapped on board.

Mr. Miserable, how is it possible that the Crystal Ray has not sent a single VIN when it is already sailing through the Mediterranean Sea?. No assignments have been reported in Spain and neither have they been reported in other countries that I have heard of. Also, the dates of the app are changing to August and September. Has this ever happened? I am a bit disconcerted knowing that within 3 days a ship will arrive in Barcelona with more than 4000 cars and it is not known where they are going.

Mr. Miserable, how is it possible that the Crystal Ray has not sent a single VIN when it is already sailing through the Mediterranean Sea?. No assignments have been reported in Spain and neither have they been reported in other countries that I have heard of. Also, the dates of the app are changing to August and September. Has this ever happened? I am a bit disconcerted knowing that within 3 days a ship will arrive in Barcelona with more than 4000 cars and it is not known where they are going.
It's a fair point. For several weeks I thought the ship was probably headed to UK as there were none of the usual indications from EU except perhaps from Italy. Indeed, if it wasn't for your detective work in confirming she actually had Teslas onboard I may have doubted it myself.
I wonder whether it is in any way due to an imminent announcement of the revised Model 3 launch?

Reactions: XHabjab
Comparing the satellite images of the south port on July 4 with those of today and after the visit of the Grande Mirafiori, it can be seen that the cars that the ship has loaded are missing. The first image is from July 4th and the second from today. In the latter it is seen that there are no longer cars in the red zones. The green zone has been filled and the orange remains the same. Conclusion... the Grande Mirafiori transports Teslas, where? only Tesla knows.

Attachments

• IMG_20230704_133045.jpg
    IMG_20230704_133045.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20230707_211548.jpg
    IMG_20230707_211548.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 47