Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Highland Model 3 - time for some accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,new member here ,just collected my Ultra red highland,
after running a 2020 pearl white model 3 ,for 4 years
wow what a re fresh well pleased .
,gonna add some accessories, can anyone recommend a set of puddle lights, also I'm thinking of applying a set of caliper covers fir the 19 inch nova's,I have read the current covers only fit in the front,any thoughts...thanks all

Hello,new member here ,just collected my Ultra red highland,
after running a 2020 pearl white model 3 ,for 4 years
wow what a re fresh well pleased .
,gonna add some accessories, can anyone recommend a set of puddle lights, also I'm thinking of applying a set of caliper covers fir the 19 inch nova's,I have read the current covers only fit in the front,any thoughts...thanks all
Sure puddle lights are standard - mine has a spot of light on the ground when I open the door.

Tesla Highland Community!

As the Model 3 Highland refresh is rolling out, we're thrilled to introduce a range of accessories tailored just for you. These aren't just add-ons; they're upgrades designed to complement and enhance your driving experience. And here's why you should consider each of them:

New Model 3 Highland Dashboards:
Tesla Model 3 / Y 6.86'' Steering Instrument Cluster, now equipped with an advanced AHD high-definition front-facing camera. Enjoy crisp, detailed visuals that redefine your driving experience. Every frame is rich in detail, providing real-time visuals that enhance your driving confidence.

New Model 3 Highland Steering Wheel:
Upgrade to the plaid yoke steering wheel for a sportier and more luxurious feel. The ergonomic design ensures comfort during those long drives, and the plaid pattern adds a distinctive touch.

New Model 3 Highland Screen Protector:
Shield your display from scratches and smudges with our specially designed screen protectors. Crystal clear and easy to install, they keep your screen looking brand new.

New Model 3 Highland Welcome Lights:
Make an entrance every time you approach your car. Our LED Tesla logo projection lights not only look cool but also add an extra layer of security when getting in and out of your vehicle.

New Model 3 Highland Floor Mats:
Protect your Tesla's floor with our custom-fit floor mats. They're not just practical; they're stylish too, giving your interior a clean and polished look.

New Model 3 Highland Dry Carbon Fiber Spoiler:
Elevate your Model 3's exterior with our dry carbon fiber spoiler. It's not just for aesthetics; it's aerodynamically designed to enhance performance.

New Model 3 Highland Brake Pedal Cover:
Ensure a firm grip and a stylish look with our non-slip accelerator and brake pedal covers. They add a touch of luxury to your driving experience.

New Model 3 Highland Caliper Cover:
Our caliper covers not only look good but also protect your brake calipers. Made from premium materials, they're a subtle yet impactful addition.

For more exciting accessories designed exclusively for your Model 3 Highland, explore our complete collection here.

Happy driving with your upgraded Tesla experience!

Note: Use "JULIET9890" for an exclusive 15% off. Discounts are available for a limited time. Grab them while they last!

Having started this thread I thought I'd follow up on a couple of purchases. On the recommendation of others I bought the boot and trunk mat set, pedal upgrades and armrest insert from Tessories UK. Very reasonably priced compared to other sites and all excellent quality. I couldn't fit the brake pedal cover but had a quick reply from Jim at Tessories to remind me (as shown on the product page!) that the old rubber cover has to be removed first.

Watching EuropeinaTesla
earlier has prompted me to order the mat set from Yeslak as well as the boot sill protector. This is the link page Weather Matts for Tesla Model 3 | Best Tesla Model 3 Accessories

Whilst there are plenty of rubber mats I liked the idea of having a proper carpet overlay as well. Free shipping is quoted as 15/17 days. I'm not sure whether they will be shipped from Europe but the order page had IRL so may be Ireland. I'll report later after I fit them.

I have also suffered a minute paint chip on the nearside door - no idea how it happened and it's barely noticeable thankfully. Stealth Grey is a new Tesla colour with a PN01 code and although it may have been used on the Model S recently and before the Highland came to the UK it doesn't seem to be available, at least not at a reasonable price. I have had a few emails back and forth from Car Touch Up Paint Pens | Colour Match Car Touch Up Pen | PaintNuts because the paint pen is all I need but they tell me that at the moment they don't have a mix for this colour and it could be some time. I did see possible availability for the Ultra Red though but don't recall which company now.

Reactions: Oxid8ter
Having started this thread I thought I'd follow up on a couple of purchases. On the recommendation of others I bought the boot and trunk mat set, pedal upgrades and armrest insert from Tessories UK. Very reasonably priced compared to other sites and all excellent quality. I couldn't fit the brake pedal cover but had a quick reply from Jim at Tessories to remind me (as shown on the product page!) that the old rubber cover has to be removed first.

Watching EuropeinaTesla
earlier has prompted me to order the mat set from Yeslak as well as the boot sill protector. This is the link page Weather Matts for Tesla Model 3 | Best Tesla Model 3 Accessories

Whilst there are plenty of rubber mats I liked the idea of having a proper carpet overlay as well. Free shipping is quoted as 15/17 days. I'm not sure whether they will be shipped from Europe but the order page had IRL so may be Ireland. I'll report later after I fit them.

I have also suffered a minute paint chip on the nearside door - no idea how it happened and it's barely noticeable thankfully. Stealth Grey is a new Tesla colour with a PN01 code and although it may have been used on the Model S recently and before the Highland came to the UK it doesn't seem to be available, at least not at a reasonable price. I have had a few emails back and forth from Car Touch Up Paint Pens | Colour Match Car Touch Up Pen | PaintNuts because the paint pen is all I need but they tell me that at the moment they don't have a mix for this colour and it could be some time. I did see possible availability for the Ultra Red though but don't recall which company now.
Will your mats be RHD?

Jim at Tessories is great 👍 I just ordered more bits from include Highland mats.

Let us know when you've got them, since the website link you gave says they are LHD.
1709126652284.png

I ordered the 3W mats as Tessories did not have the floor mats in stock, the ones I ended up with fit but there are definitely differences between the 2023 model and the 2024, but the differences don't annoy me enough to spend more money on the right ones.

Yeslak mats arrived yesterday and fit very well. Carpet inserts just help to improve the overall appearance and practicality. Also fitted the boot sill protector which again is excellent.

Ordered on 27th February and arrived from China on 8th March with good communication. Had to ask for tracking and replied by return so overall a good experience.

Attachments

• 20240309_123117.jpg
    20240309_123117.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240309_123134.jpg
    20240309_123134.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20240309_123748.jpg
    20240309_123748.jpg
    533.2 KB · Views: 16
Definitely in need of a decent screen protector. Parked up next to a highland in Sainsbury’s yesterday so had a Quick Look at the car. Very nice although the owner had installed a screen protector and I think they were after the world record for “most bubbles under a screen protector”!

Definitely in need of a decent screen protector. Parked up next to a highland in Sainsbury’s yesterday so had a Quick Look at the car. Very nice although the owner had installed a screen protector and I think they were after the world record for “most bubbles under a screen protector”!
Hi! This screen protector comes with a film application tool. It's easy to install and provides great results. Kindly click the link to take a look.
Dashboard Screen & Second Row Seat Screen Protector Tempered Film Fully Covers For Tesla 2024 Model 3 Highland

screen protector.png

🚗🌟 Upgrade your Tesla Model 3 to make your Highland trip even more memorable! 🌟

Hey, Tesla enthusiasts! 👋 We know you have boundless love for your Model 3, but have you ever wanted to make it even more special? 🤔 Now is the time to give your car a highland touch! 🏞 ️

🌟 Model 3 Highland Mods 🌟
We have carefully prepared two modified artifacts for you:

Highland Spoiler: The elegant lines not only improve the aerodynamic performance, but also make your Model 3 on the road.
Highland Wheels: Unique rim design, so that your car in any terrain to emit unparalleled charm.

🎉 Limited time 🎉
Click on our shop page now to enjoy exclusive offers! 🛍️ Make your Model 3 stand out from the crowd and be a true Highland explorer.
Enter discount code "JULIET9890" to get 15% off.

👇 Click here 👇
🛒 https://www.tesery.com/products/model-3-model-y-performance-spoiler?ref=uC56lb37

Tesla Model 3 highland Tesery (1).jpg

Tesla Model 3 highland Tesery (3).jpg