Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, THRUXTON has never been suggested to be carrying Tesla's by anyone that I can see on this forum other than you - it's not on the tracker, MR M said he didn't think any Teslas were on it did Tesla ever tell you it was on THRUXTON?

If they did then that's where it is, if not then it's not on THRUXTON.

Based on your delivery date it's on GRANDE HALIFAX like mine and a few other forum goers.
I can’t say who told me, Emma on the phone was very keen to know ! I did call in at Trafford Centre this afternoon and they were equally reluctant to give any information other than,all on schedule, you will get your car on 24th and car not yet in uk. yes, I agree I was the only one who was pointed that way and Mr!M probably knows best ! Not too long to wait now anyway, hope all,goes well for us both ☺️

Reactions: Danzr
I can’t say who told me, Emma on the phone was bery keen to know ! I did call in at Trafford Centre this agpfternoon and they were equally reluctant to give any information other than,all on schedule, you will get your car on 24th and car not yet in uk. yes, I agree I was the only one who was pointed that way and Mr!M probably knows best ! Not too long to wait now anyway, hope all,goes well for us both ☺️
I didn’t mean to sound rude btw, I’m just saying if you were told Thruxton at any point by Tesla then it’s probably true as I doubt they’d give you the wrong ship name.

But yeah fingers crossed - I’m a 10:30 collection so if you see a tall fat dude inspecting his white M3 say hi 😂

Reactions: Jon_UK and M3UK
I didn’t mean to sound rude btw, I’m just saying if you were told Thruxton at any point by Tesla then it’s probably true as I doubt they’d give you the wrong ship name.

But yeah fingers crossed - I’m a 10:30 collection so if you see a tall fat dude inspecting his white M3 say hi 😂
Nono.. never thought you rude, just very helpful, thanks.. I will,probably get there early and will look out for you.. I was quite aware I was on a solo route with THRUXTON, but as I said that seems to be stuck round Koper. Trafford did say not to believe what you see on the internet, cryptically! It WILL be there on 24th was their firm message.. so I will accept that.

Reactions: Danzr
Nono.. never thought you rude, just very helpful, thanks.. I will,probably get there early and will look out for you.. I was quite aware I was on a solo route with THRUXTON, but as I said that seems to be stuck round Koper. Trafford did say not to believe what you see on the internet, cryptically! It WILL be there on 24th was their firm message.. so I will accept that.
Hello, THRUXTON is definitely wrong.
Actually she is at anchor in Koper and she hasn´t load in SHG when she starts the tour from Asia ...

1671126123682.png

Greets from German Tesla-Forum ... :)

I pick up on 21st and was always under the impression the car was on that ship.
The eta has slipped a few times, so could now be very tight.
It will likely be completely unloaded before midday of 18/12. It then has ~2.5 days to get to wherever you're collecting from (it probably only needs maybe half a day to get to your collection location and unloaded unless you're in the Far North).

To everyone who is worried about Grande Halifax-connected EDDs...There's plenty of wiggle room and you're just excited! 🤣

It will likely be completely unloaded before midday of 18/12. It then has ~2.5 days to get to wherever you're collecting from (it probably only needs maybe half a day to get to your collection location and unloaded unless you're in the Far North).

To everyone who is worried about Grande Halifax-connected EDDs...There's plenty of wiggle room and you're just excited! 🤣
Collection is only Staines.

I am - in no way - an expert on this. But indeed there is a pretty "empty" piece of the Atlantic. So I'd guess shes on a pretty common route.
View attachment 885737
Also, if you were to draw the route onto a globe, I'd guess it would be looking more straight.

Well, in fact if you take the shortest route on the globe (so called big circle), it would actually 'arc' to the north (see below).

I'm guessing her actual route has something to do with ocean currents, but I am not sure. That's why I'm asking.
No its not if I'm honest, I am just worried that my Model S LR will be delayed... 😰

1671216581538.png

Well, in fact if you take the shortest route on the globe (so called big circle), it would actually 'arc' to the north (see below).

I'm guessing her actual route has something to do with ocean currents, but I am not sure. That's why I'm asking.
No its not if I'm honest, I am just worried that my Model S LR will be delayed... 😰

View attachment 885784
Not sure about ships, but in another life I used to fly from eastern Ontario to Europe and back on a somewhat regular basis; the routes were influenced by where “the Icelandic low (pressure zone)” was located.

Status
Not open for further replies.