Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wouldn't be comfortable doing that with this beast. That could cause a very serious headache if the stock decided it was time to leave the launch pad. I'm just going to reduce leverage if we get that high quickly. If it keeps going up, I'll be mildly frustrated at having less leverage but I'll still be making plenty of $$$$.

You are sounding more like s conservative bull:eek:.

Welcome to the club;)

Your attention please. The 360 Express Train is now leaving the station. All aboard!

I do have to be careful with humor on this forum. Technical traders have realized that 360 is an important number and some have defined it as a price at which to buy. Shorts recognize the importance of 360 too, and sure enough they appeared to be capping and slowly marching the price down once it broke much above 360. I don't know who will win today's battle for 360, because there's always a chance of an afternoon rally. If TSLA can regain 360 before the close, it will be a strong buy signal to certain technical traders. My statement was more a heads up to members that TSLA had run above 360. The "all aboard" portion was humor.

Accumulators support the rise today.

tsla-10.18.17-buysell-all.png

Dark pool liquidity. "It peaked for the day, short it!.... oh shiii... COVER!"
tsla-10.18.17-liquidity-dp.png

tsla-10.18.17-mp.png

Lastly, market pressure. Some of you think this one is senseless magic, but meh, works for me thus far and kept me in my Friday calls through the touch back to 360.

I do have to be careful with humor on this forum. Technical traders have realized that 360 is an important number and some have defined it as a price at which to buy. Shorts recognize the importance of 360 too, and sure enough they appeared to be capping and slowly marching the price down once it broke much above 360. I don't know who will win today's battle for 360, because there's always a chance of an afternoon rally. If TSLA can regain 360 before the close, it will be a strong buy signal to certain technical traders. My statement was more a heads up to members that TSLA had run above 360. The "all aboard" portion was humor.

That’s all mumbo jumbo right there. Everybody knows 360 is important because, duh!, the 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.