Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sep12prechart.JPG

TSLA sitting on the upper bollinger band right now. What a surprise ; )

If you had a $1,000 to spare, would you rather buy an iPhone X or reserve a Model 3?

That's a rhetorical question.
Already have 2 3's reserved so the iPhone X. Actually I'll save money and buy an Apple Watch S3. Dick Tracey video watch calling. The dream of every kid from the 50's while we were huddled under our nuclear bomb proof desks.

Already have 2 3's reserved so the iPhone X. Actually I'll save money and buy an Apple Watch S3. Dick Tracey video watch calling. The dream of every kid from the 50's while we were huddled under our nuclear bomb proof desks.

Nissan will give you an Apple watch and Go Pro camera IF you reserve a 2018 LEAF for no money and follow through with a purchase.

Maybe I would go for it if they offered a free Model 3 with every LEAF purchase.

The problem with Chanos' short thesis is that the guy is extremely smug appearing and self righteous on the short video segments I've seen. I don't know whether this is the case or not but at least this is the way he comes across on CNBC clips. he might be right in which case I'll be filing for bankruptcy in the near future.
Or not
Billionaires make wrong decisions all the time and I'm afraid this just might be the case here
BTW, I did add to my position today both at the open and 3 minutes before the close
So Let's not talk falsely now
The hour is getting late

Status
Not open for further replies.