Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Oppenheimer the bottleneck is a few parts, and at least one supplier has been fired, and parts production brought in-house. For the parts that Tesla is still sourcing from suppliers, I don't think Elon visiting the GF would help. That leaves the part(s) that is(are) brought in-house. What could it be that it would be built at the GF instead of Fremont? Isn't Fremont the build-all-things pioneer factory? AFAIK the M3 parts that are being build in GF are the battery cells/packs, and motor. I really can't wrap my head around what Elon could be doing at the GF.

While video was posted yesterday, doesn't mean it happened yesterday right?
So video might actually be from last known visit to GF, same time the other roof pic at GF was posted.

All we can say is "Cheeky" ;) no one knows what it really means ...

Also " thruth is in the pudding " - and smores definitely not the pudding, the pudding is M3 ;)

Edit: Hard to believe no more M3 deliveries in whole month of Oct, and hence IMHO, we will see some more M3s before earnings.

Last edited:
So video might actually be from last known visit to GF, same time the other roof pic at GF was posted.

Also " thruth is in the pudding " - and smores definitely not the pudding, the pudding is M3 ;)
OK, worst case scenario, is fire somehow related to the firing? is Elon sick of the media coverage, and having a breakdown?

• Funny
Reactions: Skryll
Five Cycle Range (mi) 334
MPGe 126
Tesla Desired Range (mi) 310

What does that mean? That the EPA range is 334 but Tesla desires that it be 310?

It means Tesla is protecting itself against those who don't realize that there are a number of factors that can decrease range attained. Believe it or not, that truth escapes many people who drive gas/diesel vehicles. They never think about it and it's not in their awareness. Give them an EV for the first time, where the main (sole?) focus is on how many miles per charge and suddenly EVs suck, and I need a lawyer because I'm not getting the mileage per charge that Tesla advertised driving up the side of a mountain during a winter blizzard. Very hard to educate the public quickly enough. That's why.

had a restless night of sleep... happened to pop in to watch premarket open... the SP was $331.50 w/ 3k traded shares... was that you vgrinshpun?... trying to prop the premarket up again to signal a reversal?

I slept like a baby, thank you very much for your concern. Got up at 5:00am, as I do every weekday. Saw your declaration of doom and the first thing that popped in my mind was your infamous "next stop 270".

Ok, since you insist, I am going to chalk down the oracle spoken moment, part II "316 is conveniently the 200MA tomorrow", you know, for future reference...

• Love
Reactions: madodel and D-egg-O
Exited Trade at 3 bucks.

My conjecture is that yesterday’s instagram Post with Elon singing and drinking whiskey with his colleagues was a celebration and cheers. Love the culture of this company.

Edit: Hard to believe no more M3 deliveries in whole month of Oct, and hence IMHO, we will see some more M3s before earnings.

Elon is sending a signal , and it’s a happy signal.

A signal from the factory, something going well there to
Be jubilant about.

He just wants shorts to worry

Elon is sending a signal , and it’s a happy signal.

A signal from the factory, something going well there to
Be jubilant about.

He just wants shorts to worry
Or maybe Elon just wants to have a drink and some smores after a long day. Unless he explicitly says something like stormy weather in shortsville, I don't want to read too much into it, like the sloth video.

Exited Trade at 3 bucks.

My conjecture is that yesterday’s instagram Post with Elon singing and drinking whiskey with his colleagues was a celebration and cheers. Love the culture of this company.

I'm guessing this is just a merrier version of the sleeping bag on the Model X production line. That is, he's still spending a significant amount of time at the Gigafactory.

Clearly production hell is so bad they can't leave the factory and are forced to eat on the roof.
And the finances are so bad they have to burn stale marshmallows since there is nothing else to eat. Things are probably so bad they are drinking only 12 year old Scotch. Sell, sell it all now! We are doomed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.