Page 734 of 734 FirstFirst ... 234634684724730731732733734
Results 7,331 to 7,339 of 7339

Thread: Model S Delivery Update

  1. #7331
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Apollo Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5
    Heard from my DS. Confirms P85D December deliveries will have old model seats. Change out planned for January, when new seats available. Tesla did not want to hold up deliveries to install seats. I expect this has a lot to do with meeting year-end product goal.

    All safety function hardware installed. Only radar and lane following software activated. Remainder will be activated over the air when cleared testing. Car should have shipped yesterday (Monday). Transportation time based on one or two drivers in the truck. Two drivers can get to Florida in approximately 4 days with no weather or other limitations. One driver requires 7-10 days to make the transit.

  2. #7332
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Americas
    Posts
    4

    As George Carlin may have uttered, "There's no better place to be than next."

    Moving right along; in production 16Dec Tuesday, with confirmatory email received 0500 that morning, and dashboard changed to reflect. DS call followed midday; factory pickup planned for 24Dec Wednesday, with a followup expected 19Dec Friday.

    Car could be ready 22Dec Monday, or I might just pick it up 26Dec in deference to domestic harmony. Either way, my last tank of gas will be purchased this week.

    If anyone knows anyone who wants a very clean 2007 Volvo C70 hardtop convertible with 70K miles (grey/grey leather/T5 touring package/rims), just let me know .

    S85 | Grey Paint | Pano | Grey Leather | Matte Wood | Tech | Ordered 12Nov | VIN 65xxx | In production 16Dec | Factory pickup the week of 22Dec |
    Next: OptiCoat Pro, Photosync, HD front/rear dashcams, Beltronics radar/laser, Fastrak, those miserable white stickers *twitch*, and a surprise.

  3. #7333
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Del Mar, CA
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by TaoJones View Post
    Moving right along; in production 16Dec Tuesday, with confirmatory email received 0500 that morning, and dashboard changed to reflect. DS call followed midday; factory pickup planned for 24Dec Wednesday, with a followup expected 19Dec Friday.

    Car could be ready 22Dec Monday, or I might just pick it up 26Dec in deference to domestic harmony. Either way, my last tank of gas will be purchased this week.

    If anyone knows anyone who wants a very clean 2007 Volvo C70 hardtop convertible with 70K miles (grey/grey leather/T5 touring package/rims), just let me know .

    S85 | Grey Paint | Pano | Grey Leather | Matte Wood | Tech | Ordered 12Nov | VIN 65xxx | In production 16Dec | Factory pickup the week of 22Dec |
    Next: OptiCoat Pro, Photosync, HD front/rear dashcams, Beltronics radar/laser, Fastrak, those miserable white stickers *twitch*, and a surprise.
    WTF I ordered 2 weeks earlier with same car, same color, win VIN 100 lower. Still in queue. Congrats, just insanely envious.

  4. #7334
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Americas
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by surfdoc View Post
    WTF I ordered 2 weeks earlier with same car, same color, win VIN 100 lower. Still in queue. Congrats, just insanely envious.
    Thanks - You have excellent taste in chosen color and configuration, clearly! From the above, it does sound like your car is right around the corner as well.

  5. #7335
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13
    Good Evening Everyone,

    i picked kens up my Model S 85kwh today. The Delivery and Sales team in San Diego were AWESOME. Exceeded my expectation.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #7336
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Fallbrook
    Posts
    7
    Wow, beautiful ride Mike!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike81b View Post
    Good Evening Everyone,

    i picked kens up my Model S 85kwh today. The Delivery and Sales team in San Diego were AWESOME. Exceeded my expectation.

  7. #7337
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13
    Thanks electricjed. Shortly after picking up #Interstellar I went to tint the windows and sunroof along with dipping the rims all black. Next up I'll add the T Led light in front.

  8. #7338
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Apollo Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5
    Latest update. P85D Delivery scheduled for Tampa Tuesday Dec 23 2 PM. Several other P85D delivered same day.




    P85D | Black paint | Pano | 21 Silver Turbine wheels | Tan Leather | Obeche Wood Matte decor | Tech | Smart Air suspension | UHF sound

  9. #7339
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    51
    Remember Tesla Rule #1: If you complain about deliveries, your go to the back of the line...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Model S Update: Tesla Factory
    By AnOutsider in forum Model S
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 2012-11-12, 11:57 PM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2011-11-14, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2011-10-31, 08:21 AM
  4. Model S March 2011 update
    By Zorba in forum Model S
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 2011-03-11, 10:43 AM
  5. Small Model S Update
    By Kevin Harney in forum Model S
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2009-06-02, 05:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •