Page 244 of 681 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 6805

Thread: Model S Delivery Update

Quote Originally Posted by AJC9 View Post
    Howdy from Orange County CA.
    A newbie looking to build his first 5, not a troll or spammer.
    Reservation number 2,7xx but just signed my MVPA on October 15, my birthday. Estimated delivery shown as "Early 2113". Anybody care to offer a tighter range guess? Base model S, Silver paint the only costed option.
    We've seen a few posts saying that the 60's won't be coming out till Jan, and my guess is the 40's will be March or later. Please keep us posted on when you get your car, because it is interesting to see how much of a delay the various factors will impact you:
    1. 40kWh battery
    2. not air suspension
    3. signed MVPA more than 30 days after receiving "time to build" email?

Either way, you are getting Motor Trend's Car of the Year sometime in 2013 (way sooner than 2113)!
    Model S 60kWh, Catalina white, white roof, tan, obeche gloss, tech, 19", air suspension, twin chargers, supercharger access, rear jump seats, parcel shelf. VIN 3606

My sig performance 1015, VIN 720 is in transit (Chicago)! Will post again when its in. Yahoo!

Blue Performance S

Quote Originally Posted by ddenboer View Post
    Took the factory tour yesterday and picked up my Sig (VIN 776). Saw P cars with VINs as high as 1456 in the interior assembly area. Was so amazing to see such excellent progress being made on all the cars. Oh, the blue. The blue. The blue. I wish Sig had been offered in blue.
    This is so great to hear. This is my first post on here. I have a Blue performance on order P23! I'm one of the first to order this car signature or otherwise. I own the Cali plate "TESLA S". Still no word on delivery though. The funny thing is that the Blue was not even on my radar. But when at the test drive event my wife and I were shocked at how great the blue looked. So I love your confirmation that blue was the "right" choice.

Welcome to the Forum, TroyGuy. Nice first post!

Quote Originally Posted by TroyGuy View Post
    This is so great to hear. This is my first post on here. I have a Blue performance on order P23! I'm one of the first to order this car signature or otherwise. I own the Cali plate "TESLA S". Still no word on delivery though. The funny thing is that the Blue was not even on my radar. But when at the test drive event my wife and I were shocked at how great the blue looked. So I love your confirmation that blue was the "right" choice.
    I'm P83, so let me know when you get word on delivery. I'm doing a factory delivery and am hopeful I'll hear something this week.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Got my delivery scheduled for tomorrow at 10:30am ET as the truck will pull into Atlanta late tonight. May have a few of the Tesla Motors Fans - Atlanta there to watch the delivery. S105/Vin 510 is almost home.
    So glad you're getting yours, Sparrow. You have had quite the wait.

Reply from Tesla asking for confirmation of my estimated delivery date for P3853 85kW -

"As the revised estimates suggest, delivery of your Model S can happen at the earliest towards the end of December, but most likely at the beginning of 2013."
    (P3853, VIN 3062) 85kW Dolphin Grey, Air Suspension, 19'' Wheels, Tech Package, Child Seats, Cargo Cover, No HPWC

Model S 85KW, VIN #2236
    I think the issue is that the timing on your car (and mine) will be really affected by when they can production to 400 cars per week.

My DS tells me they'll have a much better idea of the delivery window around the beginning of December. That lines up with what I've been hearing about their production ramp. I think they're doing 200 hours a week and ramping 400 by the end of this month. My guess is the last of week of November is the first or second planned week of 400 cars per week production. They probably want a week or two of production at that rate to be sure the quality holds up before they start updating delivery windows.

Quote Originally Posted by AJC9 View Post
    Howdy from Orange County CA.
    A newbie looking to build his first 5, not a troll or spammer.
    Reservation number 2,7xx but just signed my MVPA on October 15, my birthday. Estimated delivery shown as "Early 2113". Anybody care to offer a tighter range guess? Base model S, Silver paint the only costed option.
    Are other Club members having any heartburn distinguishing between TMC the corporation and TMC the club when interpreting posted acronyms?
    Firstly, a big thank you to everybody here who has educated and instructed me this past month. I find my self checking back here several times daily devouring info that Has absolutely nothing to do with my situation. Personally, I have never seen a Tesla or taken a test drive. However, I'm the proud holder of Reservation #12,825!.the configuration is exactly as AjC9, Basic 40 no add ons save the Silver paint, from what I see on this Board I'm looking at August for delivery.

see signature
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Got my delivery scheduled for tomorrow at 10:30am ET as the truck will pull into Atlanta late tonight. May have a few of the Tesla Motors Fans - Atlanta there to watch the delivery. S105/Vin 510 is almost home.
    Ladies and gentlemen. Sparrow has received his Model S.

Three of us Atlanta Tesla fans were there to witness it and we have lots of photos.

When he gets a chance later today, I'm sure Sparrow himself will post here in this thread or in the "owner delivery stories and photos" thread. For now, he's busy learning about his new car from the DS

Also on the truck were:
    - a Model S going someplace else in Atlanta
    - a Model S going to Statesboro GA (if we heard right)
    - a Bentley and two Lamborghinis, all going to Florida

At last!

(In the background of the first photo you'll see my early Volt. In the second photo you'll see Sparrow's Leaf and another Tesla fan's Roadster.)

Name:  IMG_2016.jpg
Views: 804
Size:  315.3 KBName:  IMG_2005.jpg
Views: 787
Size:  382.8 KB

Thread Information