Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X Swag

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Nevek

Overt Member
Apr 30, 2014
Seattle
Just arrived today via Fedex.

I sure hope they sent this package to Bonnie as well.

Attachments

• X Swag.jpg
    X Swag.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,418
You know, there is little to discuss about the actual vehicle, the mythic X, so we resort to wild speculation, the reading and interpretation of the tweets, and pictures of trinkets.

I certainly hope we have something substantial to obsess over soon.

And a Happy New Year to All!

Were you one of the people who upgraded to Signature when it shouldn't have been offered, or was this completely out of the blue?
Both. They had already sent some stuff that others who had pushed $35k at them by mistake had also received. I assume this is something for all X reservation holders, but who knows.

I did give a Serious Pie pizza to the folks at Seattle Westlake after they forced me to drive the P85D, so perhaps I am basking in that
aura-but I doubt it. This was unrelated to the pizza for the Fremont crew.

Unfortunately, baseball hats and me do not work together. I'm one of the people that can cause other to laugh uncontrollably when I'm seen in one. It will hold a place of honor until I get my X and then be bequeathed to a deserving soul.

I saw over on the Tesla forums that another person who had the "No Signature X for You!" surprise a couple of months ago also got the X hat along with a travel cup and a keychain. Perhaps this was a second wave of apology swag in addition to the stuff send earlier? Maybe I'll be receiving the "swag of the month" packages until X delivery. Anyway, it was a nice surprise.

I'm guessing less than 100 people pressed the upgrade button, so for a short time until the X hats hit the webstore, we have a pretty exclusive headgear.

I'd still prefer a Signature upgrade, but no one seems to know anything about the upgrade waitlist, although Tesla folks claim it exists.

I also am part of the "No Signature X for You!" group and today received the Fedex box with the additional swag.

I was digging through the box and tissue paper for the Model X Christmas card (I never got it) or a invitation for Model X reveal party...but none there. :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd still prefer a Signature upgrade, but no one seems to know anything about the upgrade waitlist, although Tesla folks claim it exists.

When I was called about the upgrade button snafu, I did ask about a signature wait list, and was told I was put on it.

Looks like the post Christmas package was limited to those of us who tried to upgrade to Signature MX a couple of months ago.

I assume everyone who got the MX hat also found the personally signed note from Mr Musk confirming the date for the formal relaunch with functional MX configuration page using guaranteed pricing and your personal delivery date when he will drop off your car? I'd post a picture here but I seem to have misplaced mine.:wink:

No box here. Reservation placed the evening of the reveal! Reservation #20X.
I don't know how you folks who have been waiting for almost 3 years maintain patience. I suppose the wait has sold a lot of MS!

In April 2014 I got reved up on the X and made a reservation, then a second one a month or so later (as hedge in case I could clear the signature waitlist or my wife wanted to abscond with mine). I thought it would be Ok to wait a year for it, but now it looks more like 18+ months if I'm lucky.

Somehow the MX hat, while fine, doesn't quell the need.