Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla "To Delivery" Playlist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As my delivery date approaches (3/29), I've been putting together a playlist of music I will listen to on the way to the factory. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. If you're making your own to play while waiting for pickup or delivery, this would be a good resource.

I'm trying to avoid genres such as mainstream and dubstep, although there are exceptions. This is completely personal, so give your best suggestions for me and others!!

Just another way to ease the TAD.:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Let me know how it goes. On a side note your signature says pickup is on March 39th. Didn't know March had that many days.

Actual pick-up is April 8th, he's just trying to make it seem sooner. :p

As for music, I'd want to estimate the travel time, then go:
1) Happy tunes for beginning of journey
2) Emotion builders for the approach to the factory
3) A departure tune, something that fits the mood
4) Some mellow, happy tunes to help fit with the silence of the new car and keep emotions in check.

Ready, Steady, Go: I remember at the soccer* games I went to in England* as kick-off approached they'd play Ready, Steady, Go and then Beautiful Day (U2).

* Ex-pat Briton

Last edited:
How about (though the subject matter may not be related to your delivery)
1. Tesla Girls & Electricity by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (OMD)
2. Obsession by Animation
3. Behind the Wheel/Route 66 Remix by Depeche Mode

OK. so I am stuck in the 80s.

How about (though the subject matter may not be related to your delivery)
1. Tesla Girls & Electricity by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (OMD)
2. Obsession by Animation
3. Behind the Wheel/Route 66 Remix by Depeche Mode

OK. so I am stuck in the 80s.

That is why Pandora exists. (But beware the excessive thumbs up, also don't be surprised if they never play the track named in the station even if they play 6 other tracks from the same album)

And for the OP:
- The Heavy, How You Like Me Now
- To help mellow out on the way back: Morcheeba, Enjoy The Ride (also The Sea and Tape Loop are nice and mellow, but not quite as if-you-ignore-the-actual-meaning apt).