Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Awaiting my Model S P85 + / New to forum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
New to the forum and soon to be a Tesla owner, which there are not too many here in Utah. I have a Silver P85 Plus coming :love:

Fine choice and welcome! We won't hold it against you if you disappear for a little while (weeks) in favor of driving, but please post pics and as much detail as you want. It will be devoured in short order!

Congratulations! After touring Utah in an RV last year and being awe-struck at the parks, now that I have a Model S I can hardly wait to go back for more. Such a beautiful state. And more Teslas there will make it even better! You'll be able to edit your signature after you've posted 5 times.

Let me add my welcome also. Like you, there are very few Teslas in Tennessee. I think someone said there are four registered in Chattanooga but I have only ever seen one. I think it's fun to have something that very few people have even heard of, let alone seen. But it makes every trip a teaching experience. Fortunately, I LIKE teaching people about the things I love.

Thank you... ended up going with Silver p85 Plus and the grey wheels and upgraded black interior. I have been on the fence for a while and finally took the plunge after taking one for a spin, a whole different kind of driving experience and I love the fact its U.S.A. Made.