Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More photos

Attachments

• IMG_3535.jpeg
    IMG_3535.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3528.jpeg
    IMG_3528.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3529.jpeg
    IMG_3529.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3530.jpeg
    IMG_3530.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3531.jpeg
    IMG_3531.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3532.jpeg
    IMG_3532.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3533.jpeg
    IMG_3533.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3534.jpeg
    IMG_3534.jpeg
    716.2 KB · Views: 3
Mine just got one this week. (Las Vegas)View attachment 1045718
Yoooo, I love you for posting these pics, cause this is the exact config I ordered! Looks so good. I didn't realize the white performance seats had that dark piping around the bolster areas - not sure I like it, but hoping it looks better in person.

My EDD range started today so bring on the VIN, Tesla!

I waited a week to order (5/1). I know the price went up by $1000 but didn’t know they changed the lease rates. I don’t think they publish the residual but the money factor is particularly high on my lease terms. Do you know how much the lease numbers changed from day 1? Annoyed that I didn’t order right away but just wasn’t ready to decide that fast.
I know that the monthly went up by $110 per month. They don't give a breakdown.

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
It’s unlikely that it will be worth only $20k after 3 years. Getting the tax credit and not paying any interest will outweigh the benefits of the lease especially when the lease interest rate is 10%+.

If you get a loan but you qualify for the tax credit then the lease is closer to being reasonable but the loan will still work out better.

If a 2024 M3P with low miles is only worth $19k in 2027, I’ll buy a second one. FWIW, the 2020 LR I got early 2020 is still worth $25k. -15k in 4+ years. Not terrible considering I saved half that in fuel, oil, and typical maintenance.

Reactions: P-Lo801
Ordered on 4/30, Red/black, South Florida, EDD updated earlier today from June to July 26 - September 6

Screenshot_20240509_205749_Tesla.jpg

Good thing I didn't submit a lease application, that would have been a guaranteed additional hard credit pull when the lease quote expires and I still dotn have a car. What sucks is the estimated lease payment with taxes and fees on the day I ordered was $648. The calculator on the site is now showing $685. If this BS lease rate keeps climbing, when I finally do get assigned a VIN, I may have to cancel and donate $250 to Elon.....

• Informative
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
(moderator note)

Those of you wondering what happened to the "I got a vin" post along with replies to it, the "i got a vin" post was removed because the account was found to be a sockpuppet account (secondary created account) as I suspected it was. The references to it were removed simply because they became out of place after removing the account.

@GreenHokie

I only deleted your post because it referenced a post of mine that I decided would be out of place, but to respond to your statement... "I did / nod". 👍

Im actually very much looking forward to the posts around first vin numbers, deliveries, first drives, etc, from our members here. I am not a "youtube personality" person so I havent really dug too much into those, but I AM really looking forward to sharing in the excitement you all have and will have as you move through the process.

Probably why I "very much didnt like" trolling about it.