Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently US made Teslas are still kinda touch and go.

Like I noticed the 2024 Model Y unpainted/overspray sections while the MIC M3 Highlands are pretty immaculately painted. Some funny interior trim fittings in the MYs too. My friend's 2023 MIC MY was great.
Agreed here. I have a 22’ MYP US build and the paint under and over spray in certain areas was unacceptable. Also alignment gaps. Gaps were addressed by the SC eventually but not paint.

While I’d prefer the Pano battery myself, maybe wait to see QC for both models lol

So far data from new owners today is incredible!

The 60-90mph is intriguing at 2.68sec. So 0-60 is 2.7 (1ft roll) and 60-90 is 2.7…we’re talking literally 0-150kph in 5.4 seconds?

And in cold weather 54F. Imagine this at 25c and 95-100% soc charge? 😀
1/4 Mille will be under 11 ideal conditions that’s for sure. This is a Pano test.
Waiting for MIC.
IMG_2705.png

IMG_2706.png
IMG_2707.png

Last edited:
Same boat as you! Aug 14-Sept 25th :(

I feel the Canadian deliveries won't be subjected to the delays seen with US orders, as it seems RoW are getting deliveries without issue.

Fingers crossed we see some movement on CDN VINs in the next few weeks 🤞
Im in the same boat, Aug14 - Sept25. I see when you go to place in new order, the website still says July. I talked to a Tesla Advisor last week and they informed me they will have more info at the end of May. Hopefully our EDD’s move up, i cant wait till August. So jealous seeing the deliverys in the US

Im in the same boat, Aug14 - Sept25. I see when you go to place in new order, the website still says July. I talked to a Tesla Advisor last week and they informed me they will have more info at the end of May. Hopefully our EDD’s move up, i cant wait till August. So jealous seeing the deliverys in the US
I’m with you there. That’s a long wait, when you want the car now. :)
I really hope the date range shortens, but if we go by past trends, North America traditionally gets their cars late in the quarter, as they fulfil Europe first.
Logistics and variable have changed though, so who knows. We can only hope.

Reactions: bolduser31
I noticed that too! The US site is most likely getting updates as the car has officially launched there too. Maybe we will see changes once we get closer to July.

Haha I hear you! It’s been nice seeing real world impressions and pictures of the car. I was hoping for a Mid-July delivery, so fingers crossed!!

I’m with you there. That’s a long wait, when you want the car now. :)
I really hope the date range shortens, but if we go by past trends, North America traditionally gets their cars late in the quarter, as they fulfil Europe first.
Logistics and variable have changed though, so who knows. We can only hope.

Seeing more USA deliveries being pushed back to the date range we were given here in Canada. (July-Aug).
I hope that doesn’t mean we will be pushed even further into Q4…

We want it NOW haha. Let's keep our fingers crossed for no logistics delays!!

Reactions: M109Rider