Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yacht Floor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure who, but someone posted a bamboo yacht floor on ebay, but took it down pretty quickly:
Tesla Model s Yacht Floor | eBay

$T2eC16hHJGsFFMvUcmHqBSDTiRn-!g~~60_57[1].JPG

Now this thing has got me more interested... Center carpet can be removed to take a pattern (as a template). they are just attached to the floor with numbers of Velcro.

See them at http://www.flickr.com/photos/tokuro/sets/72157635128987089/

9544188190_1b93a98ddd_q.jpg
WP_20130818_006 by tokuro, on Flickr

What are we looking at here? An official product? Fan-made? Something sold at Office Depot?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure who, but someone posted a bamboo yacht floor on ebay, but took it down pretty quickly:
Tesla Model s Yacht Floor | eBay

Does this image mean that it's someone from here?

$T2eC16ZHJIUFHHQUWbecBSDTibH9%28g~~60_57.JPG

What happened to the yacht floor? It's been AWOL on shop.teslamotors.com for weeks now. Still available on the Design Studio though for purchase with a new car though. I guess they need all the yacht floors they can source to satisfy new orders.

What happened to the yacht floor? It's been AWOL on shop.teslamotors.com for weeks now. Still available on the Design Studio though for purchase with a new car though. I guess they need all the yacht floors they can source to satisfy new orders.

It's back! Up for wait listing.

I don't know why I'm so excited about this silly little floor embellishment, but I am! It really accentuates the lack of a center tunnel and ties the cabin together, in my opinion. Can't wait to get mine.

If anyone has more pictures of recent deliveries with the yacht floor, particularly the carbon fiber one, I'd love to see some photos to tie me over while I wait.

Am I late to the party or did they just raise the prices again?! Carbon fiber, last I looked, was $800 and it is now up to $950. I recall when this was first announced, it was quoted to me by the SC at $500. Would have bought it then but they only had Obeche in stock. Anyhow, if the flooring is up to $950, can't imagine with the center consol will be. Any why are they including and presumably changing for installation? Based on the one I saw, it attached just like the carpet with the heavy duty velcro. Sigh! I may have to resign to stick with the carpet.

Am I late to the party or did they just raise the prices again?! Carbon fiber, last I looked, was $800 and it is now up to $950. I recall when this was first announced, it was quoted to me by the SC at $500. Would have bought it then but they only had Obeche in stock. Anyhow, if the flooring is up to $950, can't imagine with the center consol will be. Any why are they including and presumably changing for installation? Based on the one I saw, it attached just like the carpet with the heavy duty velcro. Sigh! I may have to resign to stick with the carpet.

Hmmm. :-/

Yeah, it was $500/$650/$800 when they initially had prices up, same as what they charge when configuring it on a new build. Now it's $650/$800/$950 "installed."

For $150 I'll peel back the velcro myself, thanks so much.

Hmmm. :-/

Yeah, it was $500/$650/$800 when they initially had prices up, same as what they charge when configuring it on a new build. Now it's $650/$800/$950 "installed."

For $150 I'll peel back the velcro myself, thanks so much.

Oooh, just checked the accessories store and it looks like the price of the yacht floor dropped $100 for all but the piano black. Now it's $650/$700/$850 installed. Is this the first time Tesla has dropped the price on something?

Might finally pull the trigger on the carbon one... it just looks so nice.

Oooh, just checked the accessories store and it looks like the price of the yacht floor dropped $100 for all but the piano black. Now it's $650/$700/$850 installed. Is this the first time Tesla has dropped the price on something?

Might finally pull the trigger on the carbon one... it just looks so nice.

Price drop happened a few weeks ago:
Yacht Floor Price Drop

Still too expensive, but I do like the look. Got Tesla to credit me back the difference too...