Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Tesla Charge Cable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a failed tesla charge adapter, or more specifically, the cord and attached charge plug which would plug into a Model S or X. As long as the cord and Tesla plug end are in usable shape, that's all I need.

Shipping (or local pickup) in/around the Las Vegas, NV area (zip: 89139)

Thanks,
Linuxkidd

Thanks ktr_, I'll keep an eye on your ebay listing.

Charged shark: Yeah, I'm not really looking at spending that much.. I only really need the Tesla cable, which I think is specific to US and Canada models, so one from NZ wouldn't be expected to work anyway. Thanks for checking though! :)

LK

I have one with the carrying pouch. $200.

Attachments

• IMG_6719.JPG
    IMG_6719.JPG
    417.7 KB · Views: 49
Hello JoLee,
Thanks so much for the offer. Again, I wouldn't feel right about chopping up a functional device. I'll hold off until a broken one (or just a cable) becomes available. Best of luck, $200 is a great price for someone needing an extra charger!

Thanks,
LK