Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB undamaged 20" Uberturbine Wheel/Tire to use as a full sized spare -- Will Buy 1 or 2. Las Vegas or a Day's Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Just bought a 2023 M3P and I see that a lot of people are interested in selling off their 20" Uberturbines.

While I don't want a full set, I would like to purchase 1 to have as a full size spare, but would also be willing to buy 2 if that would work out better for the seller.

I'm in Las Vegas, but I don't mind taking a little drive to pick one/two up, so anywhere like a day-trip away would be fine. SoCal, Phoenix, maybe even Salt Lake...

Ideally fairly new -- no more than a couple thousand miles on the tires and definitely no blemishes on the wheel(s).

Feel free to offer up to [email protected] --- set up the email specifically for this and email will be forwarded to me immediately.

*** I'm picking up my Tesla in Pittsburgh, PA on July 26, 2023 and driving to Las Vegas, NV, so if you happen to be on the way and can meet me right along I-70 somewhere, I'm also open to making the deal on the move ***