Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed that the Tesla accessories shop has dropped the studded Nokian Hakka 7s from their lineup. I would assume that this is because the Hakka 7s (and Rs) are EOL and they will be offering a new set of winter tire options for next season after their negotiations with the various providers.

Has anyone put their summer tires on yet? Did you have them swapped by Tesla and did they reset the TPMS for you? I am wondering if they charge something separate for the TPMS reset or if they just charge you to flip the tires over (and how much they charge?). What if you swapped the tires over yourself but still needed them for the TPMS reset? Would they charge for that?

Has anyone put their summer tires on yet? Did you have them swapped by Tesla and did they reset the TPMS for you? I am wondering if they charge something separate for the TPMS reset or if they just charge you to flip the tires over (and how much they charge?). What if you swapped the tires over yourself but still needed them for the TPMS reset? Would they charge for that?

I'm scheduled for next Thursday - will let you know.

I swapped my tires a couple of weeks ago, and told Tesla that my TPMS needs a reset. They'll probably do it next time a Ranger is in town.

Naturally, they just posted a Winter Storm Watch for Ottawa... freezing rain and 15 cm of snow. :eek: Uh, maybe I'll just stay home if it turns out to be as bad as they're saying!

I had my 21' summer wheels swapped on in Laval last week (they look awesome!).

The swap included TPMS reprogramming, and Gregory confirmed it is covered in the service plan.

At the time it was not possible to sign up for the service plans, but I confirmed I would buy one, and I was not charged anything. Now I have to decide if I want to pay for the unlimited rangers or not...

Kind of glad I still have my G37X with winter wheels on, 3 weeks left on the lease, just in time for the late-late snow storm that may come on friday.