Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What it's all about

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 9 year old son Colin was the first one in my Model S on the day it was delivered...He was in it before I even got out of the house! And I'm perfectly OK with that :)

ColinTeslaModelS800x600.JPG

Posted this before but, it's appropriate on this thread.

My son (on the right) showing off to his best friend (who's practically our god son) on delivery day back in January:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368079187.952993.jpg

Sporting the Tesla apparel (that Elon joked about being a good source of revenue on the Q1 earnings call):

ezyhy7en.jpg

Last edited:
I'd definitely be weary about kids in the front seats, you never know what they'll do! quick funny story: A friend of mine has a Sig S, and he had a very annoying rattle noise when taking turns. The Boston service guys took the car and spent about 8 hours trying to figure out what the heck was causing the noise. after taking out the entire dash assembly, they finally found a tic-tac sitting in the AC vent! it was about 2am when they returned the car to him, and presented him with an orange tic-tac.

Fortunately, they decided not to charge him labor this time, but i'm sure it won't be cheap if it happens again!

OK, back on topic. i cannot wait for my kids to see the car when it's delivered! I think my 3 year old might be more excited about it than i am, which is impressive.

Well since folks are breaking out the kid pics:

This is my youngest when he gets the first look coming out of the truck on delivery day. We had it delivered to a Lowes parking lot near our house. I couldn't keep it a secret from our 13 year old but managed to surprise the little guy.

Attachments

• First Look.jpg
    First Look.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 891
  • Frunk.jpg
    Frunk.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 781
Not sure if he's the first Tesla newborn, but I'm definitely glad to know he won't be the last.

One day old Zachary coming home from the hospital in dad's Model S.

What a great pic. I received my Model S on November 26 and my youngest came into the world on November 30. My first 21" wheel rash came from the Barnes-Jewish Hospital parking garage in St. Louis. :)