Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you think of Skummy News Articles about Tesla?

Which Article Do You Think Earns the Highest Level of "Skummy"?

• "Powerwall taking 40 years to pay for itself"

• "Gigafactory could cause thousands of deaths"

• "Cars get another recall for Fire Danger"

• "Powerwall large battery dead (due to lack of interest)"

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kurt Foster

Zero FX Stealthfighter
Mar 24, 2016
Portland, Oregon
Hello,

I thought I'd let some light on to things that might not want light shined on to them, but what the heck. Recently, I was just surfing the net looking for anything new about Tesla Motors (obviously), and stumbled across this sketchy website, "thenytimnews.wordpress.com". At first glance, it really does look like the New York Times, but its not and... that's just... well. The point is, it was the articles that really got my attention, about 5% of all the articles are only about Tesla, or Elon Musk or something. I will post some of the titles of the articles below, but before that I would like to figure something out; does really anyone look at this crap? And who would spend the time to write this and make Tesla look bad, whats in it for them? Anyways, here's a couple of odd article titles I've found...

1. TESLA Cars Get Another Factory Recall For Another Fire Danger
2. Elon Musk's Powerwall would take almost 40 years to pay For It self
3. Elon Musk's Tesla Powerwall large battery is now officially dead due to total lack of interest
4. Nevada Gigafactory could cause death of thousands

And then there was this article: "North Koreans Rumored to be Trying to Make "Zombie-Bomb" with Cat Poop!" So then at that point I decided to hand in the towel. I would like to know what you guys make of these oddly written and articulated articles, and why on earth someone would want to make them.

And I know some of these actually have some truth to it, but I think the way they are "represented" is kind of negative on Tesla.

Thanks,
Kurt

'Nuff said...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 90
I almost knew that the gigafactory was going to be chosen the most in the highest "skummy" article. Because the gigafactory is probably going to totally revolutionize the idea of a battery factory. Fully renewable energy powering it. They are actually developing new technology so theres absolutly zero emissions from the factory, like the model s, obviously. :)