Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you do for work? Just passing time waiting for updates from Tesla :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Process-/change manager for one of Norways largest news paper industries from new years (switching jobs reducing my commute In half + new challenges ++).

Same position but in CGI as of now.

Is a Computer engineer originally.

_____
Tapatalkin' from iTalatut.

I hang out on TMC full time :wink: Kidding aside, am an enterprise software developer at one of the largest s/w firms in silicon valley.

After 4 years at the big O, am going to be starting the new year driving my shiny new Model S one exit south on US-101 to the other big software company in Redwood Shores, CA: Electronic Arts!

Just accepted an offer from their Data Platform software development team - think Hadoop, machine learning and all that cool stuff! - and am going to be crunching through all your Madden NFL, Need for Speed, etc. game play data!

EA's very EV-friendly btw with several charging stations right opposite the building I'll be in. My S will be happy too with my new digs!

After 4 years at the big O, am going to be starting the new year driving my shiny new Model S one exit south on US-101 to the other big software company in Redwood Shores, CA: Electronic Arts!

Just accepted an offer from their Data Platform software development team - think Hadoop, machine learning and all that cool stuff! - and am going to be crunching through all your Madden NFL, Need for Speed, etc. game play data!

EA's very EV-friendly btw with several charging stations right opposite the building I'll be in. My S will be happy too with my new digs!

Congrats!

Lucky you! beautiful campus but I would end up wasting too much time playing games in the lobby.
Good luck with the EV charging stations - last time I was there every spot was taken. Everyone there will need to be more conscientious about moving their car when finished charging.

Electrical Engineer. Spend time with other nerds in design lab doing lots of DSP stuff.
Design computers tied to radios that go into space and measure cool science-type stuff.
Have fun every day.
Work at the place that just landed a big white nuclear powered, laser armed, electric car on Mars.
I'm one of probably 5 people there that had nothing to do with it. Just sat with my mouth open as it landed.

Lucky you! beautiful campus but I would end up wasting too much time playing games in the lobby.
Good luck with the EV charging stations - last time I was there every spot was taken. Everyone there will need to be more conscientious about moving their car when finished charging.

I wonder if research would show that drivers of EV's arrive earlier to work than drivers of ICE cars?

For me - different data, different company, but same general idea as gg... I've been doing DBA and data architecture / ETL development / database design type stuff for years, but moving over into the world of machine learning and data mining. Big data, little data - it all needs attention, and I'll be there.

GG - Let's get the Roadster and Model S into Need for Speed! My kids keep bugging me to get a Bugatti or Lamborghini.

As for me - ER Doctor